Page 349 of 700 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 6993

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Oh no Darksky. Don't think like that, some people don't get it even though they've been in close contact. Keeping fingers crossed and hope your sons recover well. xx

Carnation, do you inhale steam? That helps me when mine play up, also popping my ears.

I'm going to give that ago today catkins, thank you. x

Thanks MrsC. We don’t particularly want to catch it but we are quite relaxed about it.

Its an odd thing really, the son who has the cold symptoms yet is fine in himself is the one who tested positive. The other one who is stricken with exhaustion, aches and pains, bit of a phlegmy throat is persistently testing negative. He had it before (Christmas 2020) and he says it feels the same. Maybe he hasn’t got enough of a viral load in his throat and nostrils to pick it up. Who knows.

Anyhoo, how’s your head today?

Ghost…Spillways

Hi Mrs C! Feeling much better now, thank you! Still sore and healing but I’ve been able to eat actual meals again instead of just drinking bone broth, so I’m excited about that!!

Im so sorry about the sinus pressure. That’s the worst. Warm compresses laid across my sinuses help to give me relief, along with steam inhalation. I tend to add a bit of eucalyptus essential oil to the pot of hot water. Don’t use much though!! It’s strong!

Darksky I hope you and your family start feeling better soon. It’s miserable when so many are ill in the same house!

Maybe the second son has the flu Darksky.
    Flu isn't really spoken about so much these days.

Thanks for asking about the head. I spent the whole day in bed yesterday resting my head on the pillow feeling no guilt at all for doing nothing. I was coughing in the night and realised there was some release in my blocked sinuses, so it's helped a lot. Head still delicate but the stabbing pain over my eye and nose has lessened.
    I need to get in the garden this afternoon because time is running out for seeding. My beans indoors are already a foot high and I haven't even built the frame for them yet.
    It's still cold here but I notice a change in the weather improving next week. Not before time. These winters seem so long these days and the plants are so confused.
    I've got a foot soak planned for this evening. If you've never had one I highly recommend it for soothing those tired feet and de-stressing.

So pleased you are feeling better glassgirlw and eating more normal food. Although bone broth is superb for keeping any nasty bugs away. It's still early days for you so don't go on any hiking expeditions just yet.

I never knew sinus pain could be so bad and widespread. A couple of nights I could barely lay my head on the pillow. I looked on YouTube and found a couple of pressure releasing massages to do which helped for a while but probably shifted the pain into a different area, lol.
    Feeling much better today, just hope it stays that way. I've got driving to do, lol.

Sorry about the kids DS. My partner and daughter both had covid at separate times & I didn’t catch it. It got me the 3rd time though.

I'm sorry that everyone has been under the weather/tending the ailing. Fingers crossed that you and Mr D don't succumb but who knows..?Covid seems to be a law unto itself in terms of catchability.

I've had something this week too although 5 LFTs have said no to covid and my son and daughter have also had negative LFTs with symptoms. Quite strange to have a cold and cough again after many years without.

Remembering times of past, a Spring cold was very common. It gets a bit warmer but not warm enough and then it's freezing again in the evening.
    Good news you all had a negative reading Pulisa.

I'm managed to pop out, looked in at that jumble sale which was so bad I wished I hadn't bothered.
    I had a good drive out to the next village and back and actually felt like I was on autopilot. Is that a good sign!
    The headache has more or less gone but it feels tender, almost if someone has hit me with a plank of wood.
    I still spent the afternoon in the garden and it definitely helped with releasing some of the blocked sinuses. The eye that had the pain was actually weeping, lol.
    I've got to admit that my anxiety has been up this week, nothing like an illness or symptoms to set it off.
    The main thing is I don't let it stop me from doing anything I want to and that's exactly what I did today. Although it's pretty exhausting, I can deal with that with rest.

Page 349 of 700 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast

Thread Information