Page 357 of 693 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 6924

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Anybody had a stinging feeling below there big toe nail?
    Not that I can remember off-hand.

BTW, is this your latest 'scare'?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Anybody had a stinging feeling below there big toe nail?
    Wrong thread?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

A stinging sensation around the toes can be pins and needles / cramping, a common anxiety symptom Phil.

A true digital diversion from our normal topics of conversation on this thread!!

Lol Pulisa, it saved me from talking about my toothache for a while which I think maybe a loose tooth. Found out last night after trying to eat an apple. The look on my face as I bit into it was like a cat in the headlights. I'm hoping it will just drop out naturally, lol, but a dentist visit is lurking.
    Apart from that I've been quite busy going out here and there, driving the local bits. I got wedged in a parking space which was not fun at all and after a lot of sweating and deep breaths eventually got out. Why do drivers do that? Do they think its funny? When I looked at the other car I wished I had some super power to just pick it up and toss it aside. I'd forgotten about stupid drivers all of this time.
    I love being out now and getting in the car to go wherever. Still very much local but a few miles radius. I'm feeling more and more confident even managing to notice the scenery. I'm thinking I might try a bit further at the weekend. It's actually helped my agoraphobia because now I know I have my own transporter to escape!
    Hope everyone else is doing ok and enjoying the lovely weather.

When my kids were little and they had a loose tooth it was always apple that finally dislodged it and placed it in the hands of the tooth fairy.

I hate dentists so I do sympathise. I have one looming in June and I know I have a filling coming. She told me last check up that I did. Trouble is the injections don’t work and I have to have horse strength numbing. Plus I hate being trapped in the chair. But I tell myself that dentures would be worse. Plus I always make the effort to smile and be chatty to her. Imagine being greeted by miserable scowling people all day because no one likes you.

Have you any clove oil…it’s supposed to be good for toothache.

Well this weather is bordering on too hot for me, already I can feel myself slipping into moaning mode. Oh it’s way too hot…I can’t sleep…can’t stand this much longer….You know the drill with us warm but not hot women Even the cat is staying in the shade.

Ghost…Spillways

Ghost…Spillways

Sorry forgot to add words But look what I caught the other day on our cameras….just passing through

Ghost…Spillways

Oh wow! Well done Darksky for capturing a great photo.

Back to the tooth topic....
    I only seem to get pain when I have to bite into something crunch or chew meat. It sets it off and I can feel my bite isn't right. I actually have three teeth like this but one in particular sends nerve pain shooting through my gums.
    I want to try and keep my teeth for as long as possible, so I've cut out anything that could speed up the process. Which also means I might lose some of that excess weight I gained over the lock down period that's been stubborn to shift. You know how it is.
    I don't envy your filing Darksky and I hate the injection. I hate the dentist visit altogether but needs must for less pain and loss for the future.

The weak is not too bad here but I'm on the coast. Sea breeze obviously helps. Its strange how we wait for the warmer weather and when it comes we become prisoners of staying indoors escaping the high UV levels and latter avoid being bit by mossies. Someone needs to design a pair of cotton boots for the summer, lol.
    It's the humidity I don't like and we tend to get a lot of that by the sea. Makes my hair look wild and un-styled. Then makes me head feel even hotter.
    Oh how we like everything to perfect. Perfect temperature, perfect life, but there's aways something and we have to adapt and most of the time we do that very well, so we should be more grateful for our coping.

Darksky; that pic is amazing! I would have been very excited!

I don't envy you your toothache Carnation, I hate the dentist too. Fortunately when I had to go a few weeks ago as both a filing and part of my tooth fell out (bloody toffee), he said I probably wouldn't need an injection, but if it was uncomfortable he would stop, so he drilled and filed with no jab. It was pain free and I was out of there in 5 minutes! A very positive experience.

Currently on a reduced sugar diet because of a too high HbA1c, so toffee is out of the window, hoping this means no imminent trips to the dentist.

Page 357 of 693 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast

Thread Information