Page 368 of 693 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 6929

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Thanks fishman. I'm actually still waiting for a reply. Not sure how I will respond if he gets back to me but needless to say I'm looking else where.
    Fishman 6 hours seems to be on the low side considering everything you have to do throughout the day. Do you nap in the afternoon?
    Darksky, I've not slept through the night for a very long time now. I've got used to the waking up a couple of times, but anything over that I get frustrated with. I was assuming my dreams were waking me because the content of some of them are uncomfortable and on the weird side. Not a nightmare but not pleasing either.
    Maybe I should take it as is for now and hope it improves.

I had one the other night where Mr.Ds mother came to see us. She’s been dead several years and we all knew this in the dream. I kept touching her to make sure she was really there. It really shook me up and I was anxy and off all the next day.

Ghost…Spillways

I dream about my mum so much Darksky. And doesn't seem happy in the dreams. So it's a little unsettling.
    Lately I've been dreaming of old school friends and the night before last I was in a sort of sci-fi scene, but that's probably down to watching a film.
    I had a terrible night's sleep last night. Took me ages to get off, then woke up for my usual loo trip, even though I've cut out the last drink of the evening that's made no difference. Then the heavy rain woke up. Then the birds. Then the cat. Then I got a stiff neck. I gave up and got up and made a cuppa. A quick look in the mirror at my panda eyes, lol.
    Then I had a look in the garden to see if all my beautiful plants had been smashed to pieces by the heavy rain.
    I think I'm just sleeping lightly and the mind is too busy.
    I'm going to try listening to one of those bedtime stories tonight, see if it helps.

Yes I think you’re just sleeping lightly. If we wake often, we never get the chance to get into deep restorative sleep. Also it’s in light sleep that we dream. It all makes sense what’s happening to you. I hope it sorts itself out soon, I know from experience bouts like this are exhausting to live through, but live through it you will

I didn’t hear any rain last night…mind you I had the fan on….and it wasn’t overly wet this morning. The cat bought a mole back this morning as a present….alive. Proceeded to drop on the lawn where it started to dig in. One pair of gloves and a bucket later, I managed to pull it out and take it down to the river bank where I hope it will live a long and happy life away from my grass. It’s amazing the strength they have in those front paws. Luckily we were outside having a cuppa in the sun or he’d have taken up residence. Damn cat looked so proud of himself too.

Ghost…Spillways

A mole!?! That's a new one. You definitely don't want that hanging around in your garden otherwise you'll never be able to mow the lawn.
    I love my new lawnmower. So much better as it sits on wheels and no tugging, pushing or jamming in the grass. Thank god the other one broke, I was beginning to get arms like Jeff Capes, lol.
    Mr C left the fridge door open last night.
    Luckily we are at the point of a refill, but it's something else I'm going to have to check before going to bed. So there is a positive with OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    A mole!?! That's a new one. You definitely don't want that hanging around in your garden otherwise you'll never be able to mow the lawn.
    I love my new lawnmower. So much better as it sits on wheels and no tugging, pushing or jamming in the grass. Thank god the other one broke, I was beginning to get arms like Jeff Capes, lol.
    Mr C left the fridge door open last night.
    Luckily we are at the point of a refill, but it's something else I'm going to have to check before going to bed. So there is a positive with OCD.
    Not the fridge door!!!! One of my worst checking behaviours!!

I know Pulisa. I thought of you.

#ShudderFest..I've also got a thing about food touching the back of the fridge and everything freezing. That happened once with an old fridge but I'm not sure if that's "normal" fridge behaviour!

Me too Pulisa. That's what my old fridge used to do. And I'm still not putting anything towards the back even though its probably ok to do so. I don't think anything is supposed to freeze in the fridge.

I never used to be quite as bad as I am now about the fridge...I think it's been triggered by the pandemic and fear of not being able to get food in so trying to keep all food "safe" if you get my drift? Anyway...am shortly going to have to leave it to its own devices as I'll be away for a bit It'll take me ages to get out of the house unless I'm strict with my checking and just go!! Once is enough!

Page 368 of 693 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast

Thread Information