Page 382 of 693 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6924

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Well we’ve made it, as we always do.
    Hope everyone is a lot cooler today.

Ghost…Spillways

Not my way Darksky. Haven't had that rain yet. Expected tonight. It is a tad cooler though. Think my area was a bit behind everyone else. I need to pop out tomorrow and stock up on the next one coming this weekend.
    At least we know we can get through it unscathed.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Her stage name is The Foot Lady ,Fishman..She puts her sole into all her stage performances and is very kind to her many fans.
    Lol! Excellent!

No rain in Cumbria yet, it's been overcast all day and the temperature is much more pleasant. I even put my cardy on when I left work! If I wasn't so knackered from the heat in bed last night I'd feel almost human!

It's been pretty warm and sultry in Surrey this pm...The storm clouds are gathering though..

Hopefully no more days like yesterday for the foreseeable. My fridge survived unscathed, Carnation..Phew!

So exhausting catkins and this morning my hair was sticking up in angles I didn't know possible, lol.
    I can smell rain now so not far away.

Pulisa, so did my fridge. I'm so pleased I got rid of the old one. I'm like you, I still won't put anything at the back so everything is stacked up in front view.
    I've got a food delivery coming tomorrow and just found out two thirds of the items are unavailable. Including bread. Luckily I spotted it time and quickly sorted out an order with another supermarket.
    I knew there had to be a good reason for checking stuff all the time.
    I'm also on the second day of no pain from the tooth. Still very sensitive and sore, just a relief not to have the constant nagging pain.

Yes it was that chilly last night I had to put my Cardi on too, Catkins. The damn cat escaped through one of the bedroom windows, out onto the garage roof and away. So I had to get my slippers and cardi on and search for the bug**r.

Ghost…Spillways

Darksky, it's been so difficult keeping my cat in.
    I'm fortunate because we've walked our cat on a lead since young, so we were able to take him out in the evening.
    It's still muggy here and still haven't had the rain. My tomatoes are turning red though.

I've had a vibrating / pulsating stomach all day, mostly when I'm sitting so I'm presuming it's anxiety as I've had it before in practically most parts of my body.
    My brain wants to know the cause.
    I know I should acknowledge and carry on as usual, that's the advice I would tell someone, until it happens to you and you just can't stop thinking of the cause.

You've had a lot of stress over the last few weeks, so I would say yes it's anxiety. Often after I've had a stressful time it takes a while to get back to normal. Carry on doing your grounding techniques etc and things will get back on an even keel soon.

Thanks catkins x. It is anxiety and I noticed my thoughts triggering it yesterday. When I'm occupied it doesn't happen, it's the sitting, thinking!
    It cooled right down yesterday and it got to the 'wearing the cardi temperature'. I also managed to catch up on some household chores, popped into town and ended up buying a much needed pair of trainers.
    Question.... Do you wear with or without socks?

Page 382 of 693 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast

Thread Information