Page 462 of 693 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 6929

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Just had to google Henry Cavill. Is he a boxer by any chance?
    Yes he’s a boxer. Don’t you remember him knocking Cassius Clay out with a ton of kryptonite.

Ghost…Spillways

I had to look up Henry Cavill.
    He must be taking a ton of steroids to have a body like that.

A lovely sunny day here today, not that I'm venturing out anywhere, but it's nice to see looking out of the window.
    The coughing is definitely much less which means I'm sleeping better. I'm going to play safe and give myself a bit longer before rushing back into chores and venturing out.
    Apparently it's going to be around 12c next Monday, so maybe that will be my benchmark. Although I'm obviously concerned how my agoraphobia will be, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. The main thing is I'm feeling a bit better each day.
    Hope everyone else is doing ok.

I note you’ve been looking up the shirtless pictures Mrs.C Personally I would never do such a thing.

Dont rush to venture out, it’s manic out there, bad tempered Christmas shoppers.
    I had my 6 monthly at the dentist this morning. Nothing doing thankfully. When I get back to the car I always have a sweet just to get the medical taste out of my mouth and also to mentally stick fingers up to the hygienist for ragging my mouth about.

Glad you’re feeling better though.

Ghost…Spillways

Glad you're on the mend Carnation. But don't worry about rushing out, it's too bloody cold! Don't worry about the agoraphobia side of things either, you'll be ready to do it by next week and you'll soon get into the swing of things.

I'm overdoing things a bit at the moment, but I'm trying to stay calm and enjoy what I can. We went glass blowing this morning (a Christmas pressie from our son) and made a glass bauble. Tonight we're going out for our anniversary (which is tomorrow) and I'm out Friday and Saturday night too. I get a bit flustered when I do too much - fear of getting overwrought, but trying to stay level headed.

Thanks catkins x
    Glass blowing sounds amazing! That's something to create your own bauble. Very special.
    I wouldn't worry about overdoing things for a few days if it's enjoyable stuff which it is.
    I can spend hours in the garden working hard and I feel good doing it.
    Obviously agoraphobia is a big concern of mine but actually if I'm more honest I'm more concerned about collapsing from a chest infection in sub zero temperatures. Or it turning into pneumonia because I haven't given enough time to recover. This is how my mind works.

Darksky, I did see a shirtless pic. Lol.
    Well done getting through your 6 month checkup. I had to laugh when you mentioned having a sweet. I'm sure dentists eat sweets too. Like doctors smoking. Or drinking alcohol.
    Thanks darksky x
    I'm definitely not rushing to get out.

Glassblowing does sound fun, it's such an art. I'm sure what you created is gorgeous - did you work with colored glass, or clear?

I'm going to force myself out this evening, I've just been coming home from work, doing a couple of chores, and then laying in front of the TV. I'm not doing anything super exciting, but I'm going to strap my dog into the car and we're going to drive around looking for Christmas lights. I know a few neighborhoods have them up, but it will be a hunt to see where the good ones are. My dog is hit or miss on riding in the car, so I've stuffed him a Kong to entertain him and will just head back home if he gets antsy.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

I do that poppy. Drive around looking at people's light displays. I hope I get to this year.

Poppy - it was clear glass that you dip in all these sprinkles, then when you blow it you get a mix of coloured swirls and clear bits.

Happy Anniversary, Catkins! I hope you both have a happy and special day

Only a few more days until we are predicted to enjoy a heatwave (well double figures centigrade), Carnation so I would hibernate until then if you can. Let's face it...you have to look after your own health these days especially with the lack of NHS services xx

Thanks pulisa x
    How right you are about the NHS. Did I read right? Up to a month to see a GP? probably to be told to stay indoors and take a paracetamol for almost everything these days.

The sun is shining today. It needs to, to shift all that hard frost. Weather warming up but it brings rain.
    I expect the shops are suffering from lack of customers and Amazon are doing a roaring trade.
    My cat seems depressed. He senses its not great to go out but he wants to. Spends a few minutes stomping around in the garden and then wants to come in.
    I often wonder how birds survive these temperatures. No doubt they've found themselves a bushy tree to hibernate too.

Page 462 of 693 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast

Thread Information