Page 472 of 693 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 6924

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I’ve never heard of baby brain Pulisa, is it something that you might get in pregnancy?

I had baby brain when I was pregnant, I honestly seemed to have the concentration span of a goldfish and memory wise I could walk into the next room and completely forget why I'd gone there - although to be honest I can still do that now.

I hate the cotton wool head feeling, I think I get it more with colds or when my sinuses misbehave, although I think sometimes I just randomly get it. It's a definite pain in the bum.

Yes, catkins, brain fog sounds like baby brain but like you say I think we all forget why we walk into a room and forget what for at times. I think that's more brain overload. Brain fog for me is more about a standstill of remembering something that is normally familiar to us. For instance...
    Where's the switch that turns something on /off when you've done it a thousand times before.

After much nagging on the part of my mother, my father finally booked the cabin for the family vacation, then promptly told me it was no pets allowed. I know it said up to two dogs previously so it's a recent change. Chisum is going to be boarded for most of the trip anyway, but depending on when we arrive in town and the boarding kennel's policies he may need to be with us for one night either at the beginning or the end, so now I have to message the hosts and see if that's okay or if we can have him on the property but sleep in the van for that one night. I always hate asking questions like that so that's added a nice layer to my Friday afternoon. Bleh.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Poppy I would check first to see if they will allow dogs. Often it’s on the details but they do sometimes make acceptions.

Yeah, I went ahead and sent them a message so now am waiting for their response. I suppose worst case scenario if I needed him with me for one night I could just find other accommodations but it's super frustrating that they would just up and switch their policy. It's also a corporation as opposed to just an individual property owner (which I usually deal with) and I feel like often they are less understanding, but we'll see.

Well, after all that they responded to me with, "you'll have to contact the individual host for more information as we cannot tell you that". So I'll have to message my dad and see if he has any sort of contact info I can have. What a useless company.
    Last edited by .Poppy.; 06-01-23 at 20:37.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Might be worth the extra hassle to contact direct poppy. Explain the situation, hopefully they will say yes!

I probably shouldn't think this way but January is really dragging for me. So I've been putting the days to use with a bit of early spring cleaning. That way I can spend my time doing more enjoyable things when we get better weather and longer days.
    I've also started a 15 minute exercise routine specifically designed for the more mature person. Mr C is joining in to. It's specifically for the leg muscles. Since being laid up in bed for nearly 3 weeks, then sitting around far too much at Christmas, I'm like an old woman trying to get up from the sofa. And bending down to get into cupboards takes all my arm strength to get up. So I'm hoping these exercises will help.
    I'm still stuffed up with my sinuses with all the bits that go with it. Blocked ears, pains, stuffed up, and the head full of air feeling. Probably have to accept its a regular occurrence for me.
    I'm itching to get out in the garden to start doing stuff but it's far too early. Although I've seen the first of the tulips sprouting which could indicate we might have an early spring.

I think we are due an early spring this year. The daffs I have in pots are well up. I have seen quite well developed buds on the smaller trees too. I just hope we don’t get some vile weather that gives nature a nasty shock.
    I am itching to get out too. Its too early and too cold yet.
    But it will come, it always does.

Theres the possibility of a vets trip looming. Overnight the pooch is in pain. He doesn’t want to sit down, always standing, either still or prowling. Couldn’t get a lead on him, so it may be his neck. Now and them he cries out. Will see how he goes tonight…maybe he’s slept funny. Let’s hope he’s better tomorrow. This year keeps on giving and its only 8th of January

They say you should do stuff everyday then you’ll never be able to not do it. For instance if you touch your toes each day, you will never be unable to do it. I suppose it’s the same with all things. A little bit each day adds up.

Ghost…Spillways

Never easy when you anticipate a vet trip may be needed....I hope he sorts himself out and it's a temporary thing....Vets always run a gamut of tests to cover all eventualities but I hate all the "inconclusive" results. Much better when it's a routine, easily fixable issue.

Page 472 of 693 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast

Thread Information