Page 511 of 693 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6924

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Chilly today wasn't it. Certainly not out of the woods yet Carnation. You can have snow in April if the wind is north or east.

How are you doing today Carnation? Rain here, I got soaked on my walk.

I'm so so fishman, thanks for asking.
    The Weather is dreary and cold.
    Don't think much of March and its offerings.

I'm sorry your weather is still dreary, Carnation. Hopefully April will bring better spirits and warmer weather.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Gosh I've got a lot to catch up on. I'm glad your cat is doing better Carnation and honestly, your blip will pass, it just takes time. I think our bodies (well mine does) get stuck in the anxiety response and it takes a while for it to dissipate. Keep doing what you're doing.

I took a little break from here and to be honest pretty much everything else and focused on revision for the last week or so. The exam was yesterday, and I'm so relieved it's over. Hopefully I've done enough to pass. Yesterday morning the anticipatory nerves were horrendous, frequent visits to the loo, heart doing it's own thing, fight or flight was really kicking my backside. But it's done now and I'm going to take it steady getting back to normal.

I was hoping that you would update us, Catkins..I still have dreams about sitting exams and not doing enough revision etc etc so really well done on getting through both the exam itself and the anticipatory anxiety. It's such a wonderful feeling of release and relief once it's done and dusted and now you can look forward to more "normality" in your life and hopefully a sunny Easter break from work? Well..we can only dream!

Enjoy your day today and rip up that revision plan now!

Good to hear from you catkins.
    Well done in sitting the exam, that's an achievement in itself.

Poppy, we've had loads of rain and it's seemed to have cleared those cloudy skies. For now anyway.

A sunny Easter would be nice pulisa

Well done Catkins. That sense of relief that washes over you when something you’ve been dreading is over, is one of the best feelings.

The sun is trying it’s best to come out here but there’s quite thick cloud. We got soaked last evening on our ‘dog’ walk . (That’s a walk minus the dog…but we still call them dog walks) It’s drier today but I don’t trust it so maybe a good day to do the food shop.

Ghost…Spillways

Good job, Catkins. Sitting through an exam is no small feat! I'm sure you did well.

I was chased into my house this morning by my neighbor's dog. Poor Chisum was in the middle of going to the bathroom and I had to rush him through and then scoop him up and run inside. I think their dog is friendly but Chisum is not and the other dog is very large so if Chisum started something he'd not be the one to finish it. The dog chased us to the door but then saw another walker with a dog and so chased after them instead.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Thank you all, it is a relief to have it over with, a day on the house is looking a lot cleaner and I'm pooped!

Page 511 of 693 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast

Thread Information