Page 551 of 693 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6929

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I've never seen the point in ironing, unless it's something like a collared button-up shirt. Wash, dry, hang them up.

Catkins, Northumberland is gorgeous. Myself and a couple of mates rented a cottage there in 1993. We kept being turned down because three youngish blokes were assumed to be trouble. But this farmer must have been desperate. At night it got dark, properly dark. Lindisfarne and Holy Island are very evocative. Good God that's 30 years ago now?!

I used to iron sheets darksky, now I just iron the pillowcases. In fact I used to iron everything! Even towels.

Good Lord Mrs.C
    You could have set up your own business, doing the ironing for lazy women like me who do it under sufferance.

Ghost…Spillways

That was early days of marriage darksky. I got wiser as I got older.

I've done my shoulder in, it's agony
    Mr C still expects me to carry on as usual. Pft.
    Most comfortable position to sleep is on my back which can make me cough which then sends agony to my injury.
    I looked up some exercises but I can't bend my back that way, lol. Can't quite get to the area for a self massage either. So I'm just going to have to put up with it and let time take it's course.

It's hot again but at least the humidity isn't high. Not yet anyway. How are you coping poppy? Did you get the high temperatures expected?
    At least where I am there's a nice breeze.

I think I’m coming down to your place to wrap you up in bubble wrap. Only when I am totally satisfied that you cannot do yourself an injury, will I allow you out into that garden of yours.
    Mind you, I can talk….I’m always doing stuff, pinching my fingers, getting hit by falling branches, getting stung.

What about Tiger Balm? It’s a bit stinky but rubbed in it’s quite relief giving. Or Volterol? Give Mr.C the job of massage if you can’t reach.

Ghost…Spillways

I won’t derail this thread with my current HA worries, but I’m getting through it. There are some major ups and downs but I’ll go in for my shots on Monday morning and hopefully start doing better from there.

It is humid here which always makes it feel warmer, but we’ve gotten lucky and it’s actually pretty cool. Next week will be warmer but still not too bad for July - I’ll take it!

I’m sorry about your shoulder - is it the same side as the injured arm? I hope it gets to feeling better, I can only imagine how painful it must be, and limiting too.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Mrs F has shoulder trouble, its cold and she's always giving me it.

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    I won’t derail this thread with my current HA worries, but I’m getting through it. There are some major ups and downs but I’ll go in for my shots on Monday morning and hopefully start doing better from there.

It is humid here which always makes it feel warmer, but we’ve gotten lucky and it’s actually pretty cool. Next week will be warmer but still not too bad for July - I’ll take it!

I’m sorry about your shoulder - is it the same side as the injured arm? I hope it gets to feeling better, I can only imagine how painful it must be, and limiting too.
    HA causing you problems Poppy?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    That was early days of marriage darksky. I got wiser as I got older.
    Yes I remember those long distant days Carnation. Before the novelty became tarnished with the plodding humdrum of mediocrity.

Page 551 of 693 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast

Thread Information