Page 602 of 695 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6941

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Thank you, Carnation. I got my covid booster today and am starting to feel the effects (tomorrow will probably be rough) but it is what it is. Good to get it out of the way, next week will be very busy.

Yoga is something I’d love to start. I’ve been trying to get into strength training but it’s slow going.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

I had my flu jab yesterday. Little bit achey today but doing OK. The weird thing was that after I'd had it I was convinced it had left an after taste - not sure how my mind reached that conclusion, just shows how daft my mind can be sometimes.

Mr C is still getting pain from what we think is trapped wind but he's constantly on the Internet checking incase it's something else. It's been about 6 days now and I'm trying my best to not think it's something else. He won't go to the doctor but I wouldn't either so we will just have to play the waiting game. Not ideal I know.
    And I'm still anxious about that bout of cystitis which could have been a UTI. I'm like hawkeye with my pee. It seems to be much darker first thing in the morning despite waking up in the middle of the night drinking water. By lunchtime it's golden yellow again. I'm obsessed with it, lol.
    Sinuses are making my head my fluffy than normal (if that's possible) I actually felt like I had a head cold yesterday. And my eyes! So itchy and blurry. The light really hurts at the moment. So strange to get this in September /October but then again mosquitoes still about in force and still warm and muggy weather.

The good thing is I'm keeping busy and all these things stop worrying me when occupied.

Anyone noticed how Christmas is being plugged from all angles?

Christmas is plugged from all angles from about September time I find then as soon as Christmas is over it’s Easter stuff or Valentine’s Day everywhere.

Have you tried some eye drops for dry eyes? That might help with the itching and blurriness. My left one gets dry often and I find that or the spray helps as I’m screamish about eye drops sometimes.

Also my pee is always darker in the morning despite how much I have drunk during the night. I always assumed it is because it “builds” up for longer.

I don't like the idea of putting anything in my eyes kitkat. But thanks for the thought. x
    Yes, maybe that's the case for most people first thing in the morning with the colour of pee. I'm probably obsessing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    I don't like the idea of putting anything in my eyes kitkat. But thanks for the thought. x
    Yes, maybe that's the case for most people first thing in the morning with the colour of pee. I'm probably obsessing, lol.
    Yes fair enough I absolutely hate eye drops and had to get my mum to hold me down and put them on first time to tried them lol. It defo sounds like you might be obsessing slightly but happens to us all…I remember obsessively checking for worms in the toilet as a teenager it was ridiculous but I had it once as a kid and a freaked out about it for years used to use a torch to look. Sorry for tmi lol.

Lol, I used to do that too! Check for worms. Haven't a clue where that came from but I must have heard my mum talking about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Lol, I used to do that too! Check for worms. Haven't a clue where that came from but I must have heard my mum talking about something.
    When I actually had it (which was because my friend made me hang around in public toilets) none of my family believed me. Apparently they saw nothing there but I was 100% certain I had them. Made me super paranoid. Thinking about it that might have been my first HA fixation.

Hope you are feeling better, Catkins. I usually get some achiness with the flu vaccine as well, but no fever.

I had a meeting today - no idea why I needed to be there as it was accounting and I've got nothing really to do with it - but a woman in the meeting was visibly sick and let us all know she had been on an airplane and came back with a fever that continued through yesterday. She claimed it was gone today but she very clearly didn't feel well and looked feverish to me. Covid or not, I can't believe that people are just totally okay with showing up sick and passing germs around (she also could have worn a mask, which is protocol, but she didn't). I admit, I scrubbed myself down with hand sanitizer upon leaving the meeting and am just really hoping I don't catch something.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Page 602 of 695 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652 ... LastLast

Thread Information