Page 62 of 693 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Sorry for your loss Carnation, very sad news

Thanks Magic x

Had an easy day today, before all the running around we will have to do.

Glad to hear you are able to recuperate for a bit. It will help bring you back down as lack of sleep always throws us off.

How is MrC?

Thinking of you Carnation, hope you’re ok x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get as much rest as you can before Mr C has to make any decisions/plans xx

I will Pulisa x Especially as I woke up this morning with flu like symptoms. I hope it isn't that, but staying in bed until we have to go out. I get like this when I get run down. Poor Mr C needs me, he is not handling it very well at all. He doesn't want to talk about anything and doesn't want to see anyone.
    Thanks Scass x
    Terry, I haven't had good sleep for a while. Last night was the best night's sleep for weeks! You know how worry keeps you awake?

My other half is just like this. He kind of goes into himself and doesn't want to talk even to me. Me, I like to talk and let it out, so we don't cope well with each other in a crisis. Still, each to their own.

Hope you aren't coming down with the flu, that will be the last thing you need and it's gone so damn cold at the moment.
    Both of you are never far from my thought xx

Yes, I am the same Darksky, let it all out!
    I/h is like a robot at the moment, which is why it is annoying that I am nit 100%. I think it is a sinus infection. I have pain in nose, eyes, head and ears and sneezed about 40 times last night, all in one go. I feel very lightheaded and can't be sure if that's anxiety, but I'm walking like I have a broom up my backside! You have to laugh don't you? So tonight I am having onions, an apple, chamomile tea, thyme, eucalyptus and lavender, all supposed to be good for sinuses. Although I won't eat the lavender, just shove it up nose. Got to be a bit better for our appointments tomorrow.

Yeah, those crash sleeps. I was so busy leading up to Christmas I only had a couple of hours a night for a few days and then was rushing around all day. The first day I didn't need to the sleep was pretty deep!

I've heard lots of people who are stressed say they get a minor cold for day or two. I think it's just the immune system being a bit low after being under stress.

MrC knows you are then when he needs you. He may be trying to bury it for now but I suspect it will hit him as the funeral comes. I was a bit like that when my nana died and once the coffin lowered (cremation) it hit me like a donkey kick in the face.

Yeah, I think you could be right Terry.
    I now remember days of old when working long hours and waking with cold like symptoms that disappeared in a couple of days. Let's hope that is the case here because Mr C is definitely not himself and even trying to delay the funeral.
    So we had to get a couple of things done today and I wasn't going to let him go by himself. So I dragged myself out of bed, took a quick glance in the mirror and thought it was Halloween again. turned to my make-up bag and started slopping it on and stupidly and I mean stupidly stuck the mascara brush in the corner of my eye and within seconds, blood started to creep around my pupil. can you believe it?
    And instead of trying to make myself look a bit more human, I now had a blood shot eye.
    Have you ever heard those words, "shoot me now?"
    Last edited by Carnation; 02-01-19 at 21:49.

Page 62 of 693 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread Information