Page 642 of 696 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6957

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I’m always wary when buying something on line Carnation when things don’t run smoothly, I think everyone’s out to rob me...
    ive done most of my shopping out and about, it’s more of a drag but it gets me out in the fresh air and I know I’m not being scammed...xx

I'm a bit that way too YNWA. x

Well I’ve bought the Christmas TV guide and can announce as usual there is nothing on…..

Netflix again then

Ghost…Spillways

Oh no Darksky. No premiere? No classics? Entertainment?
    The last 4 episodes are uploaded on Netflix tomorrow. The first 4 were all on Diana. Considering its called 'The Crown' it seems a bit out of place dedicating 4 hours to Diana's life. Or should I say death!
    The cast is all wrong in this series and the last, apart from Diana who is a dead ringer.
    I've bought the new Mission Impossible to watch.
    We might play music one evening.
    Or go for a walk admiring everyone's lights and decorations. That will take about 10
    minutes, lol.

Our area has some serious flooding so we won't be going any far this week. Luckily we are on high ground.i blame those chemical trails. So may appear on a clear day out of nowhere.

I struggle with buying things online, but sometimes there's no other option. I worry less about being scammed; it's more that I just really want to be able to handle what I'm buying and see if it's good quality, or for clothes if it fits, etc. I try to only buy things with free returns, or a store in the area that I can return the items to if they don't work out.

Stay safe and dry, Carnation!
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

We are ok Poppy, thank you!

I agree, sometimes you need to look / touch before you buy. A picture can be deceiving.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Crikey Terry have you got drones flying over my property??
    No but you know those snake cams you see the FBI using in hostage scenarios where they drill a hole in the wall? Snakey might pop up out of your sink from time to time. Not that I want to make you paranoid about toilet trips...

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Dirty boys

We are talking Pigs in Blankets aren’t we?
    What else? Can't go wrong with 'em.

Have you seen the ads for a new fantasy series on Netflix? Looks good.

Carn, I often find the internet very busy around now. It can be slow.

If you haven't got your browser up to date you might get messages saying you can't run a site or use something. As long as you only update from your official browser update option you will be fine. But definitely not from the site telling you too because they can be spam or worse.

I do a lot of online shopping at Christmas. It does get a bit stressful looking around to get the best prices. I buy second hand books rather than new (very good condition or like new can look brand new) but on Ebay there multiple sellers running money off deals on multiple purchases so I end up needing a spreadsheet and it takes ages.

I've just come on the forum after a long time off it as I'm struggling a bit and I just wanted to say to carnation(didn't see how to pm) that your original post is brilliant and a helps a lot.

Hi disco, I hope you find the forum helpful and supportive.

Page 642 of 696 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692 ... LastLast

Thread Information