Page 652 of 693 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6922

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Definitely was.

Tonight’s TV looks better. There’s a new David Attenborough on and then I fancy starting that mini series about the post office and their disastrous new computer system.

Ghost…Spillways

All decorations are down. Packed away for another year.
    Due to the wet and windy weather the outside ones are still up. When's it going to stop raining!?!
    Time to get my jigsaws out.
    How's your back darksky?

Mine are all away too, I miss the tree but I’m glad it’s all tidy again.

yes I am sick and fed up of this rain. Hopefully today will be the last day for us for a while. It needs to stop because the hills are sodden and excess water is running riot here. The drains on the road are blocked and the water has no where to go…..except flood the road

I was going to see my mother today but had to cancel because we were afraid that if we got out we wouldn’t be able to get back.

My backs still the same thanks for asking. It takes weeks but I havent a lot of patience. It seems the slightest thing can hurt it again. I was cleaning the toilet seat yesterday and I felt it.

I see you’ve got storm Henk coming in now. It’s like Armageddon out there.

Ghost…Spillways

I saw the new David Attencoat programme too. That Pliosaur makes T-Rex look like an aggressive hamster.

I'm planning on putting my indoor decorations away this evening, if I have the energy for it. I didn't sleep very well last night and I'm just absolutely drained today; getting through this afternoon may be a feat in itself.

I'll probably leave the outdoor lights for a little while longer, though. They're just so cheerful.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

The thing is darksky, those jobs still need doing.
    Isn't it 'bend the knees' and not bend over? That's all well and good if the knees are strong.

Yes, the wind is really strong here, just upped to an Amber warning. I literally packed away the last box in the garage before it kicked off. Two roads are already out of bounds so I'm going nowhere.

I'm going to do the same Poppy, leave the outside ones up until next weekend. Hopefully after a good night's sleep you'll feel more energised.

Fishman, how are you doing? Well done for getting through Christmas.

I unplugged the outdoor lights last night, the tree is still up but I didn't turn the lights on last night. After all the excitement having a bit of a post-Christmas flat phase, which I guess is normal. Roll on spring.

That's why we do jigsaws catkins
    Christmas didn't really happen for me this year, I wasn't really feeling it and I can't put my finger on anything in particular. In fact there were more outside lights everywhere, we had more festive food than usual, watched X amount of Christmas films, went shopping quite a few times, but the atmosphere just wasn't there.

I normally start spring cleaning around now.
    I do a kitchen cupboard declutter, drawer declutter and a wardrobe declutter. I clean the windows and do a blitz with the hoover pulling all the furniture out including the bed. Because come the slightly longer days and the coming of Spring I like to be out in the garden.

I got my tree down last night, except for a couple of additional ornaments I found that the cat had hidden away. I'll just tuck them elsewhere in the box for next year.

My tiredness yesterday apparently was a lead into my being sick today. Pretty sure I caught what my dad has, which makes me very upset. At least I get to work from home, but I don't get as much done here on my own computer and I feel awful so I think a nap will be in my future.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Well done everyone on coming through Xmas and out the other side. Though for myself, tomorrow is the potentially pivotal date with Mrs F's Gastroenterologist phoning about her liver. While on my walk this morning I noticed the synchronicity of 4th December when we lost Dad and tomorrow being the 4th.

Page 652 of 693 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662 ... LastLast

Thread Information