Page 655 of 694 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6932

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

My husband and illness is a nightmare. I'm pretty sure he had covid before me (he won't test). He spent a day and a half in bed and during a brief break from bed on the first day had a hot bath and spent the time complaining about the state of the NHS and how he was convinced there was something serious wrong with him but the GP never listens to him. Had he phoned a GP? No. Would he take a Covid test? No. Did he follow-up on his urology referral? No. Thankfully when he felt a little better the next day he said he might have been delirious.

Well I must buck the trend because I'm the only person in this house who does anything. Wife does nothing because of her health issues and daughter won't for a catalogue of reasons, largely down to the relationship (or absence of) the above persons mentioned.

Ha Terry, that does seem to track!

I will take it easy again today, but I'm starting to get sore from lying in bed so will need to move around some. I have a few light things I can do and I'll walk around in the backyard a bit with Chisum if it's not too cold. Hopefully it snows!

Fishman, I'm sure you do buck the trend.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

We watched the PO drama. It's just incredible that even now not only have they still not repayed those affected but worst still not quashed the wrongful convictions. The fact she was awarded a CBE with such a stain on her only reveals the cronyism we are used to seeing in how fat cats and politicians live on a gravy train.

There have been NHS bosses that left one job and landed in another highly paid public sector position. Do that nearer the bottom and you are seen as a poor employee and struggle to find work.

Petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/biztradegov...redirect=false

It was on 40k when I received it this afternoon. It's gone up by over 140k since.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 05-01-24 at 22:39.

Thanks for posting that link Terry.

Fishman, you are exempt from the normal husband trend.
    And I know Terry fits that bill too.

Catkins, it's so frustrating, isn't it. At least we all have the same situation.

It's much colder today but it's dry and sunny.
    We need a colder spell to rid all those bugs.
    Christmas seems way back in the archives and it was only a week ago. January is a strange month, it's like waiting in the wings for time to travel us through to the first signs of spring. I tend to look at a time to recharge energy.
    I was reading an article about our bodies need recharging and hunger can be a sign that we don't get enough energy recharging. Being around trees, shoeless indoors, holding /touching pets can all give us this. Interesting concept because we certainly have the extra energy in the summertime and probably eat less.
    I've also been looking at ways to calm the nervous system. Apparently the ears are a pressure point (the little bit that sticks out of the side of the face. If you hold it for about 30 seconds it calms the body. So does the indent at the base of the thumb. I'm not sure if it completely calms the brain but it's something to do while your thoughts are racing.

Hmm not sure about Terry Carnation. I PMed him the other day to ask him 'why did the woman cross the road?' He said 'never mind that, what's she doing out of the kitchen?' Another PM I asked 'why do women have smaller feet?' He said 'to get closer to the kitchen sink'. It's true I tell ya.

Don't listen to fishman, I'm totally in touch with my feminine side. How else would I have known to buy my GF that ironing board for Christmas?

Did anyone see the holiday snaps me and fishman took earlier this year?

Lol you two. The forum wouldn't be the same without you and your humorous quips

I don’t fancy yours much Mrs.C

Ghost…Spillways

How's your back? Any better?

Page 655 of 694 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665 ... LastLast

Thread Information