Page 683 of 693 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 6924

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

My grass is short, but the wild onions in the front yard are getting tall. I hate dragging the mower out just for them, but I think I’m going to have to soon.

I’m working to keep my own anxiety at bay. I’ve reached the very fun (/s) stage where I’m constantly over analyzing and reading into everything when much of it probably doesn’t. My mind feels kind of like soup right now.

I’m also trying to find a place to take Chisum to get his haircut. He usually goes to the vet, but their groomer quit and they don’t have a new one. So he needs to go to the vet to see about getting a skin tag removed first, then I have to see about making an appointment with someone else. I swear we used to have more groomers in the town but now my options appear to be super limited, which is frustrating.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Over thinking is one of my ’ favourite’ pastimes as well. As you say, most of it bears no resemblance to what’s actually happening at all.

Could the vet not recommend someone to clip Chisum? They must’ve asked a lot, seeing as their own groomer left.

Ghost…Spillways

It is definitely a harsh “past time”, Darksky. Can’t wait to just put this all behind me.

I will definitely ask. I know they are trying to hire a new groomer. I’m mainly bummed because I was hoping they could groom him and look at his bumps the same day, which would save him trips (and me trouble). But I’ll have to see about getting them removed before scheduling a haircut. Hopefully I can find someone good with recent openings.

The 'Overthinking Club'
    This is my excuse for turning on the TV and watching something completely unreal. Fantasy is so good for this.
    You can't escape your mind but you can aim to put it in order.
    Poppy, I feel if I deal with something straight away then it's not hanging over me. There were days I wouldn't open a letter until I felt ready to read its contents. Or make a phone call until I'd psyched myself up.
    Now I just face what it is head on and have to say, it's the best way.
    Don't sit around, walk around letting things fester, it's only clogging up the brain and distracting your day.

Here's a new one on me...
    A twitching chin. I wasn't even talking, lol.
    I'm always surprised where these twitches crop up out of the blue.

Would tensing and relaxing it help?

My exam is done! Hurrah! I'm hoping that I've done enough to pass, my blip the other week did affect my revision so there were gaps in my knowledge. Fingers crossed.

Hurrah! Catkins. You did it. Blip or no blip, you've done your best and your best is normally good enough.

Lol, I've probably been tensing the jaw without realising it. Makes a change from the shoulders, neck and various other parts of the body.

I guess that’s just further proof that we have nerves nearly everywhere, Carnation. Bodies are actually really fascinating when we are able to step back from HA long enough to appreciate them, lol.

Way to go, Catkins. I’m sure you did well. I think we often know more than we think we do.

Nice one Catkins, I’m sure you’ll have aced it....

Poppy, over thinking is my middle name, my imagination is brilliant, just wish I put it to more positive things than negative.

Carnation...I started getting twitching on my top lip,a bit like when your eye twitches, feels like I’m doing an Elvis impression....lol....

The body and mind is amazing poppy.
    Just think, a thought can produce a twitch, vibration, pain, tears..... the list is endless.

YNWA, I used to get eyebrow twitching, nose twitching, eyelid twitching, toe and finger twitching but not had top lip one so far.

Page 683 of 693 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685 ... LastLast

Thread Information