Hi everyone, I just had to write this .

I havent been on here the past week, I got so bad and just couldnt face it.
I decided to stay away when I read that a medication I was going to try didnt work for someone, yes I know that everyone is different but I just felt distaught. Then my son got admitted to hospial with appendix problems, hes home now . But I got chatting to my sister who lives 250 miles away and has suffered with anxiety and panic and she told me how she got over it, she said that she stopped talking about it because it was feeding it daily, when i told her I come on here she told me to stop doing that.

Well I have been feeling better in myself since staying away, it is a fantastic site and I have been here years but I am going to cut it down and find a happy medium. Its funny cos coming on here today It really stood out how much It all effects me, I have seen title sof peoples posts that make me feel panicky ,lol. Basically maybe Im not the one to be reading them cos they make me feel worse (im very sensitive).

I feel very torn about what to do, I may just visit the Misc forum only, and do it as a trial to see how i get on. Would anyone like to join me ?

Im not going to talk about health, anxiety or panic or read about these things online or off line. I am going to watch less news and do more excersize and spend more time with my family and hobbies.
I am only allowed to visit here once or twice a week.

It certainly seems true that the more you talk about anxiety and panic the more your training your mind to keep it as an obsession., your reliving it over and over again.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this ?