Thread: Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys,

Im new here and wanted somewhere to vent my anxietys.

I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic attacks/general depression at the start of jan after having anxiety attacks since september.

The tablets were working brilliantly since them until recently :( Life has been hard recently with my dad being in hospital 4 times in 3 week, my grandmother has dementia and my mom being suspended from work.

Im also in the first ever relationship at the age of 24 which is opening new feelings and things im dreading to the forefront.

So thats whats going on!

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya bridgey and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi Guys!

Good morning bridgey,

I hear you. Life sometimes has a way of throwing a bunch of crap it us all at one time. I guess the best thing I can say is, step back for a minute and breathe. I know a thousand things are spinning through your head right now, so make a quite moment and focus on breathing in and breathing out.

Here at NMP and on other nonprofit sites there are some great helps for learning how to meditate. One of the greatest helps for easing my panic and anxiety was learning to meditate and letting go. I believe this is the best advice I can give you.

Staying away from the "what if's" in life and focusing on the moment. For me is the best way to deal with my troubles. Best to you on this journey bridgey hope your Dad and Mom will be better soon. Take care.

Thread Information