I have been diagnose for the last 4 year I think with PMDD. This disease took at least seven year of my life were I was depressed, anxious and full of emotion. At least I know now the reason for the way I am feeling. Still after four year on medication, I'm still learning to deal with this issue.

I have been prescribed Zoloft to take ten days before my period. These days I have taken them almost two week before. I'll see my doctor in April/ May to see if I should change it a bit.

My biggest symptoms are depression, full on anxiety, mood swing like crazy, not including all the other physical symptom.

Before I never worried about my health and know I'm always thinking about heart attack. I'm trying to get in shape, but my anxiety is creating a big obstacle to cross.

For this month, I have been feeling slightly light headed. It's a symptom I never had and now my anxiety climbs up. What does my mind do, heart attack. Sometime I really don't like the roller coaster my mind goes too. My ears feel blocked and one nostril is often blocked, so I'm guessing I'm blocked up, but I'm not sick. I rather be sick to know what I have instead of symptom just being there.

I am slowly learning to deal with all this, but sometime it's a real struggle. Thank god my mother can withstand my mood and understand me.

I'm just wondering how other people are dealing with the problem.

I have to said, one day at a time.