Thread: Sensitivity to Light

Sensitivity to Light

Does anyone else have sensitivity to light? It snowed here and the sun is out, I went outside to play with my dog and when I came back in it took a while for my eyes to readjust (much longer than normal). It was like my pupils were stuck small. Now I have a headache as a result.

Re: Sensitivity to Light

OOooohhh my goodnesssss, DO I JUST. If it snows and is sunny I honestly can't even consider going out without the darkest wrap around glasses on that I own. (not that is snows much here) Even then my eyes will water to the point of it looking like I'm crying, and sting. I have light grey eyes, my family all have dark brown and they don't get the same problem I do. This isn't an anxiety related issue, its just physical differences in human beings. I wear sun glasses all summer long. You need to wear dark glasses outside in those sorts of conditions.

Re: Sensitivity to Light

Thank you for your response. I need to find some of those granny glasses that wrap around my existing prescription glasses, I noticed that I do have to cut off all light from coming in.

Thread Information