Thread: Anxiety and paranioa tonight .. overthinking events

Anxiety and paranioa tonight .. overthinking events

Ok i have been keeping really well lately on track, excercising and eating healthy to keep my anxiety levels and trying to pace myself

One way i keep myself occupied after severe depression in photographing birds

So this evening i decided this evening that i would quickly pop over the park round the corner to photograph the crows in the sunset

I needed a snack to lure them, i would normally use nuts but as it was getting late and would be dark soon soi grabbed a fresh chicken fillet from the fridge ( crows love meat) so was ideal

The park was empty, nice evening peaceful, i got the crows to land and a few nice pics, after i took the pics the crows continued to eat the meat.. i walked further down the park to take pics (park is square shaped)

As i walked up i noticed a couple with 4 dogs chasing off the crow, i noticed the dog stopped at the meat the crow was eating the owner was far ahead of the dog, i saw he went back and shooed it away from the meat.. by this time i walked on and left the park.

Anyway i didnt think much of it but i noticed a friend had posted up a notice on facebook today warning people about a spate of poisoned meat being left in parks.. one park only 4 miles from home.. obviously my meat is completly inncoent but now im thinking what if the owner sent out warnings about my meat or if someone saw me putting meat out.. and i get the blame ..oh god i feel so stupid.. i want to go back to the park in the dark to retrive it but dont want to look more dodgey.. i feel really stupid.. really paranoid and suicidal as im paranoid im some sort of prome suspect. I know paranioa makes you overthink but i feel really weird about it and i keep asking myself ‘ why would i take meat to the park’ so stupid of me.. i know my meat is fine but if my dog was eating it i would be concerned if i knew about it..

Please reassure me my mind is doing overtime i feel sick to my stomach as the thought of animal cruelty is sickening

Onviously my extreme paranioa is my face all over the papers as prime suspect. I dont know why im so stupid sometimes

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

What should i do? Why does my mind do overtime? I feel so sick inside. How do i rid the suicidal thoughs? Should i go to a&e?

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

Just need someone to talk to, am i being ridiculous or should i be concerned?

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

:(
    Last edited by nok_tok; 24-02-18 at 20:50.

Re: Anxiety and paranioa tonight .. overthinking events

The chicken you put out was in the park around the corner. The poisoned meat was in a park 4 miles away.
    I understand your concern, but the chicken would test negative. I understand your fear of being blamed & unable to cope or defend yourself. But you are innocent & merely a keen photographer who wanted to capture wildlife on camera. The man's dogs would be ok - why would he think you were the poisoner? In fact he is probably unaware of the problem meat.
    Give yourself a break. All is well and no one will blame you. Its obvious you would not harm a living thing!

Re: Anxiety and paranioa tonight .. overthinking events

Hi Lucinda
    Defiantly overthinking i bet you got some great shots ... if the dog owner was concerned he would of had his dog on a lead ... you cant take other people responsibilities on your shoulders .... like lucinda said it would test negative anyway.

Thread Information