For a couple weeks now i would have this weird strained/discomfort feeling on my chest on the left side above my breast, the feeling only lasts for a couple mins stop and will randomly come back throughout the day

I thought maybe its from working out but I haven't done any chest workouts in a while(to be honest I haven't been to the gym in 2 months) I do have acid reflux but I doubt it would be the cause, I also have bad anxiety problems I do take 20mg of buspar and I also wanna say its not the cause of the strained/discomfort feeling but I do get an anxiety feeling throughout my left arm (it gets sorta tingly and numb feeling. I hope its anxiety) when I start to feel the discomfort

so of course I can't help myself from looking things up online and now Im adding to my anxiety that I might have a heart attack, and I can't bring myself to see my doctor, cause i dont want them to say its my anxiety and its an almost an hour drive to see her and last time I saw with her it felt like she was rushing me out.
(I'm also 19 years old)