Thread: A little blood after "messing around" with partner

A little blood after "messing around" with partner

Was messing around a bit with my partner a while ago and he very gently fingered me. It didn't last long and it really was very gentle. But when I went to the bathroom after I noticed a small bit of blood on the toilet tissue. I had a closer look with a mirror and it doesn't seem to be coming from my vagina but more from the skin in between vagina and anus. Is it possible to have a little cut down there even though he was very gentle, and he bites his nails so he doesn't have any nails at all that could have cut it. It's really freaked me out, and i was doing so well until this.....

Re: A little blood after "messing around" with partner

It's possible that it's a little cut, or it might just be from a tiny spot down there, or a scab, so unrelated to what you were doing with your partner. If he had really injured you, it'd have hurt a lot, you'd have felt it, I assume, so there's nothing to worry about.
    Assuming you're a virgin, it's possible to even have intercourse without your hymen breaking completely as all women are different anatomically, so you can cross another worry off your list.
    Tell that anxious mind to quiet down.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not a virgin, haven't been for quite a few years now - have 2 kids!! I felt a tiny bit of soreness at one stage but it wasn't much, didn't even think much about it until I saw the blood.
    I'm in a bit of a panic now but sure that's all it could be, a little cut. Is it easy to cut/tear the skin down there?

Sorry, I just assumed you'd not have any sexual contact prior to this.
    To be honest, I had a similar worry myself, after a visit to the gynaecologist. After getting home, I found a bit of blood on my pants and freaked out that the doctor had hurt me!
    However, on closer inspection, I realised that it was only an ingrown hair spot that'd burst.
    I'm not sure how easy it is to tear the skin down there, but I assume the skin is very delicate and sensitive in that area...

Thread Information