Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby is here!

Re: Baby is here!

CONGRATULATIONS to you both and your new baby girl Madelyn.

Thank you so much everybody! Today marks 1 week old for our girl. She is putting on weight like a champ. My husband and I are getting sleep in 1-2 hour chunks at a time lol but it's alright. She's too cute.

Bless . You watch how time will fly now

Happy 1st week, baby Madelyn! xx

Excellent news and time will fly by for sure So how is your dog adjusting to the new addition to your family?Bet they get on great ATB

Oh wow congratulations!! Hope you & baby are doing well 💓 x
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

Thanks so much The dog is actually doing great. She struggled the first couple of days with us being away at the hospital and not having much time to devote as much attention to her as we used to, but has been much better since. She had one accident at home the first night we were back but has been back on track. She just sniffs the baby, runs over to her if she is crying, keeps an eye on her. It's quite cute. She's very gentle, curious. The cat just ignores the baby, lol.

It's been a roller coaster already with no sleep, poop disasters, etc, but that's just par for the course. We love our little girl to pieces. It's unlike any other love I have experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Thanks so much The dog is actually doing great. She struggled the first couple of days with us being away at the hospital and not having much time to devote as much attention to her as we used to, but has been much better since. She had one accident at home the first night we were back but has been back on track. She just sniffs the baby, runs over to her if she is crying, keeps an eye on her. It's quite cute. She's very gentle, curious. The cat just ignores the baby, lol.

It's been a roller coaster already with no sleep, poop disasters, etc, but that's just par for the course. We love our little girl to pieces. It's unlike any other love I have experienced.
    This is good news swgrl that is only natural for a few days, its very cute the dog is picking up on the baby's crying sounds like she has taken the baby as one of her own lol typical of the cat though not interested Ha ha and the baby will keep you extra busy now ahh ATB

Sounds very cute. Dogs do try to comfort us when we are upset and if you make whining noises they try to reassure you. If you've got a good natured pooch you know she will have a good friend as she grows.

How are you holding up? Are you getting rest? And how is your mental health? I'm wondering if you will feel better now?

With out a doubt Terry they just seemed to be tuned in to our emotions and to think 1000's of years ago they were totally wild and un approachable in any way shape or form truly amazing creatures don't you think!! ATB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information