Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling desperate- pancreatic cancer

Re: Feeling desperate- pancreatic cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    No harm in arranging the follow up.

I had gastritis about a year ago, but I still get reflux flares. Maybe it’s something like that?

And I’m good thanks, enjoying the holidays. Getting a bit nervous the closer the new term gets!
    Is your little girl going into year 2? She must be six now, yes?
    How did you know you had gastritis?

Are your pains moving around ? Mine are always in the back left side just below rib.....never moves.....it's a constant pain....
    I wish I had all the test that you have had.....I'm too scared to go back to the doctor....for fear of what they may find....

Quote Originally Posted by BadCompany View Post
    Are your pains moving around ? Mine are always in the back left side just below rib.....never moves.....it's a constant pain....
    I wish I had all the test that you have had.....I'm too scared to go back to the doctor....for fear of what they may find....
    They do move around this time yes. But when my fear was specific to pancreatic cancer they were just on the left (the brain is a remarkable thing!). And FYI I’m not sure the tests have done me any good!!

Has anyone on these forums been actually diagnosed with pc ?
    I have every symptom except jaundice so far.....Im scared for my life every second......I'm in constant pain.....scale 5 to 6 as of the moment.....everything I eat makes my stomach grumble.....I've had diarrhea for over a week....

What worries me more than any of you guys with the pc fear is I think I'm developing diabetes after losing weight etc....
    I've had this pain for 8 months....
    This is no way to live.....I have no life....
    Last edited by BadCompany; 21-08-19 at 23:12.

Has anyone on these forums been actually diagnosed with pc ?
    I have every symptom except jaundice so far.....Im scared for my life every second......I'm in constant pain.....scale 5 to 6 as of the moment.....everything I eat makes my stomach grumble.....I've had diarrhea for over a week....

What worries me more than any of you guys with the pc fear is I think I'm developing diabetes after losing weight etc....
    I've had this pain for 8 months....
    This is no way to live.....I have no life....
    do you actually know you are developing diabetes- or are you self diagnosing ? I thought you said you were avoiding the doctor? The answer to your first question is no - I don’t know of anyone on this forum who has actually had PC.
    To me, your symptoms sound like anxiety and IBS. But why not get yourself checked out?

She’s going into year 1, is 6 in January. How is yours?

I had an endoscopy which diagnosed it. But before that I had a course of omeprazole, then an a ultrasound. Gaviscon is my friend a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    She’s going into year 1, is 6 in January. How is yours?

I had an endoscopy which diagnosed it. But before that I had a course of omeprazole, then an a ultrasound. Gaviscon is my friend a lot of the time.
    Mine is going into year 2. So big! But she is still my little baby. Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    do you actually know you are developing diabetes- or are you self diagnosing ? I thought you said you were avoiding the doctor? The answer to your first question is no - I don’t know of anyone on this forum who has actually had PC.
    To me, your symptoms sound like anxiety and IBS. But why not get yourself checked out?
    Thanks Jojo for replying to me it means alot.....

Sadly after the left side back pain started I developed constant front thigh pain, blurry vision, very dry skin and frequent urination.....
    Now some nights I'm getting drenching night sweats which really have me worried......
    Sadly I wake up in the middle of the night and worry where should I be buried, who will my wife end up with etc....
    I keep trying to find reassurance on these forums and elsewhere of other people with the symptoms that I have and it not being pc.....but my symptoms seem to align with people who have it......
    But what's weird is Ive had the left side back pain etc for 8 months.....but sadly developing more symptoms along the way....symptoms that do not come and go.....symptoms I have never had before in my life......

Thanks Jojo for replying to me it means alot.....

Sadly after the left side back pain started I developed constant front thigh pain, blurry vision, very dry skin and frequent urination.....
    Now some nights I'm getting drenching night sweats which really have me worried......
    Sadly I wake up in the middle of the night and worry where should I be buried, who will my wife end up with etc....
    I keep trying to find reassurance on these forums and elsewhere of other people with the symptoms that I have and it not being pc.....but my symptoms seem to align with people who have it......
    But what's weird is Ive had the left side back pain etc for 8 months.....but sadly developing more symptoms along the way....symptoms that do not come and go.....symptoms I have never had before in my life......
    do you mind me asking how old you are?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    do you mind me asking how old you are?
    I'm 47 years old......

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information