Thread: now what

now what

As gathered from previous posts I have been on Duloxetine/cymbalta for months with a very up and down response.

Last shrink apt i was going in all guns blazing to demand a change of a/ds.
    He suggested i tried a very low dose of a anti psycotic to stop the roller coaster.Well after the first tablet i had 3 glorious weeks when i felt normal and was dashing about doing all sorts of things until 3 days ago when the anxiety is back. so much for stopping the ups and downs!!!

I am going to ring him tomorrow but dont know what to say, as he'll prob want to increase the anti'ps again. Why do they want to keep you on a/ds that arent working.

So if he suggests increasing the a/ps do I. I only have anxiety not anything else but it seems they use them in a low dose for anxiety.
    I;m starting to feel like a junkie.

So at present I am on Cymbalta and Risperidone

Any advice before tomorrow please

Joy

Re: now what

Sorry hun I'm useless on tablets but wanted to give you a hug and bump up the thread at the same time!

Love Piglet

Thanks Piglet Enjoyed the hug. It fels worse when you've had a good spell somehow

Love joy

Hope it goes well tomorrow Joy.

I had 2-2½ brilliant weeks before feeling awful when I increased Citalopram to 30mg and them again to 40mg. The awfulness at 40 has been going on for 2 weeks now! Ho hum.......

Am thinking of you.

Suky

Why do we bother????
    May I ask why you increased the Citalopram or had the good weeks crashed and were you on anything previously?

Knowing my luck the shrink wont be available

Trouble is I'm past knowing what to do and the shrinks dont seem to know either

Love joy

Well I was trying to find a dose that worked (with my doctor). The good weeks meant feeling normal and then anxiety/ mini attacks came. Wasn't on anything before.

Suky.

Thread Information