Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deep thinking is giving me horrendous anxiety pls help

Re: Deep thinking is giving me horrendous anxiety pls help

Jeff, I believe I exist. My thoughts do, as does my reality. The truth is, it doesn't matter what I believe because I'm in this reality whether I want to be or not. I try and just live and be calm and not torture myself with existential thoughts. I really hope you can try and stop obsessing over the thoughts that upset you and cause you anxiety.

Re: Deep thinking is giving me horrendous anxiety pls help

ur right i guess just trying to go with the flow is the answer but it bothers me because i previously never thought this stuff could be questioned tbh. it takes away from the experience i feel like.

Re: Existential anxiety is making me fearful of my health

Maybe you should change your course of study. I assume that is intensifying if not, causing your anxieties. Allow yourself to mentally mature more and in a few years, if you're interested, go back and try studying the subject again.

Sent from my Z835 using Tapatalk

Re: Please Reply I need advice

I know this is an old thread but I would like to chime in, I was raised and baptized as a Southern Baptist, I tried to follow what was preached and such, every time I went to church I felt like something was missing or I just felt like I didn't belong, I would always question everything, I met a friend who is Catholic and I decided to go to mass with her, I was sitting there and I was like okay this is kind of what I am looking for, fast forward to 2015, I am telling my husband about how I used to feel each time I went to church and how I felt closer to nature and such and some of the things I was telling him made him suggest to me that I look into becoming wiccan, I was like um but isn't that witch craft and devil worship, he laughed and said go look it up, so I looked it up, ordered some books started reading about it and when I made the decision to become wiccan/witch, I felt such peace, I felt like I finally came home, so what I am trying to say to you, depending on what your belief system is, it's okay to want to learn about other religions, it's better to seek out knowledge for yourself instead of relying on what others say, as soon as I stopped doing that, I found peace, give yourself permission that it's okay to do what you are talking about, I am not saying become wiccan, or whatever, but find what works for you and makes you happy, no matter what others may think.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information