Thread: Testicle Pain/ Minor Groin Pain

Testicle Pain/ Minor Groin Pain

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday evening when I took my work clothes off and got into shower, I felt like my left testicle was sore to the touch but not sever. It lingered for like 2-3 hours then went away when I woke up.

I also have been having some groin pain but very minor. Like come and go. Its funny that after I googled it is when I started to zero in on the pain.

I think that testicle pain was caused by boxers? Even now I feel a dull tingling pain in left groin that comes and goes. But is minor.

There are no lumps on testicle area as I did a self check. I have bad health anxiety and always jump to the worst case scenario.

I am in grad school and am stressed regarding my thesis and all that. I wonder if there is a correlation.

What does everyone think?

Re: Testicle Pain/ Minor Groin Pain

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Testicle Pain/ Minor Groin Pain

Pain and no lump certainly sounds like nothing to worry about, and could be an injury or general stress-related pain, or just one of those things that will go away. Anxiety will make you hone in on pain and focus on it too - doesn;t mean anxiety caused it, but that it makes you over-focus on mild pain and it seems worse. There's also very common benign things that can happen down there too like cysts and varicoceles. I'm presuming you'd know if there likely to be anything... ahem... acquired.

As with everything down there it's often worth a check with a doctor - they know what they're looking for and will give you peace of mind. The very worst stuff is very rare and as I say I don't think it should be in your mind in this instance, but it could be an infection (that doesn't have to be a STI) that needs a quick zap.

And in the very very very worst case scenario in that area (which again, I don't for a second think you have) it's super-treatable.

I had a similar thing with groin pain last year and it turned out to be varicoceles. Not a lot I can do about them and they sometimes give me slight gip, but they're totally harmless.

Thread Information