Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How to make new friends?

Re: How to make new friends?

I am allowed to join? I am 37 and have no friends in real time as it were. I have a few Facebook friends and 107 penpals who I love dearly but no-one I can sit face to face with. I have a very demanding job in PR and politics which takes up a lot of my time, in the spare time I have I run a busy home and family so I don't really have any time after that. The friends I used to know have drifted away.
    I sometimes get a bit worried I am not like 'normal' people in that I dont have any real friends, the only people I can talk to in real life are my mum and husband who to be honest are not always very helpful to say the least.
    If not for my penpals I would go nuts. Dealing with anxiety and depression when you have not one soul to speak to is very hard sometimes.

hi im the saddest 27 year old here.
    i have no friends...i lost touch with my last good friend 3 years ago...only time i speak to anyone outside my family is on forums...
    if anyione wants to chat/meet pm me

I have lost a lot of friends because I don't tell them about my anxiety.......
    I do have one really good friend, we go most places together and we have all the same friends which is great.
    I guess she is my support person in away,
    I do have one other friend who knows I have anxiety but has yet to witness how bad it can get,
    the worst with going out with new people or friends if is they are not supportive of your anxiety.
    i feel much relaxed when I'm with friends that i know wont judge me if i freak out over the littlest thing.
    people just love to look down on others way too much, that's why i hide my anxiety, i don't want to be the weird one!
    anyways, how about people who live near each other could make friends?
    like if you have a problem talking to other people, wouldn't it be great to meet someone with the same issues and ye could help each other out?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Thompson View Post
    hi im the saddest 27 year old here.
    i have no friends...i lost touch with my last good friend 3 years ago...only time i speak to anyone outside my family is on forums...
    if anyione wants to chat/meet pm me
    We should so meet up, just don't know where as i've never been a social kinda person.

PM me anyone if you fancy someone to talk to.....im usualy in the house somewhere which pretty much means i'll be on the net.

msn is c.brook(AT)btinternet.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information