Hello everyone. I'm 27 and have previously been on Venlafaxine XR 75mg, weaned off of that completely and weaned my 1 year old from nursing and it now feels like it's all falling apart. I have been off of Ven for about 2 months. I was prescribed Duloxetine XR 30mg and battling pharmacophobia (still!) I have had a hard time mentally with starting it. But, I am proud to say, I started it the first night I got it, which was yesterday. When before, I would have put it off for weeks. So here is to night #2... I may be stalling... haha

Day 1--Took it at 10:00pm and tried to distract myself. I ended up being up til 4:30 in the morning and had a bad stomach ache. (I attribute the loss of sleep to the fact that the day before, I had a bad panic attack and slept from 10 in the morning until 4 in the afternoon!)

Day 2--Woke with major nausea and a buzzing feeling in my head. It was miserable. I hate that feeling and pray that it will go away soon. I also felt jittery and restless. I actually ended up throwing up a couple times. I took a 5mg diazepam and the negative se's slowly went away. In about an hour, I felt pretty decent. I noticed throughout the day that my appetite was up and my heart wasn't racing like it normally would be. I also wasn't having any type of crazy/irrational thoughts. About 7:00 PM I started to notice that I didn't feel quite right and was feeling quite panicky. So I took another 5mg diazepam and I feel much better. About to take the Cymbalta again. Pray that I can get through it!!