Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lengthy Introduction - Any Ideas?

Re: Lengthy Introduction - Any Ideas?

I appreciate that

But when the worst you've had in your life is an x-ray

For a bit of TMI. I don't suppose some white chunks in stool mean anything?

Kinda look like..I don't know..sweetcorn type..things or maybe like a nut. Only I've not ate anything like that

Noticed 2 earlier and I noticed a couple a few weeks back. I'm trying to keep a food diary but it aint half confusing trying to piece things together!

I'm also looking to buy a home testing Celiac disease..thing. None of them seem particularly highly rated, don't suppose anyone in the UK could suggest which is the least..crap? I'm not convinced but for £15-£20 It might be worth a pop, doctors seem to think because it was negative 8 years ago theres no real point testing again!

I still think I've got cancer or diverticular disease, although for some reason my anxiety seems to be reducing as I don't have this awful burning/tingling feeling down my legs and into my feet anymore. That worried me just as much as the bowel discomfort but I could actually recognise a pattern with that and mentally I feel..calmer - no more tingling. Shame the bowel discomfort won't shift..at all!

For anyone curious/people with potentially similar symptoms

I had my colonoscopy today at 2pm..that was quite a scary experience walking into the operating theatre with them all chatting..but it seems they knocked me out, one minute I'm being injected with something to stop potential nausea next minute I've awoke, half the staff have left, the consultant giving me a thumbs up saying nothing abnormal but hes taken a biopsy for anything microscopic then I'm back in my room basically ordering everything off the menu (its cool going private)

Got some bloating and I'm a bit terrified to go to the bathroom ever again at the moment! but my drunk/tipsy feeling has just about gone now...I've still got my ache but I'm hoping I can calm down now..I'm not actually riddled with cancer..

I know googling is bad but I think in this case it might be helpful. Have a look for pelvic floor dysfunction - a lot of the symptoms you describe sounds like it. Totally benign & usually fixed with some physio.

I would imagine that, given you’re currently posting on an anxiety forum, that you probably came across as anxious on the phone to the doctor this morning & that’s probably why he’s referring you on for tests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information