Thread: Doing okay

Doing okay

Even though I have not google about health conditions. I have not been to GP this year, however I have see concerns about my health with testicle cancer worries even though I been told I have cysts I am stlll scared,

I noticed that I get aches and pains now and again but that hearing about Bill Turnbull

Re: Doing okay

Glad you're doing ok!

Yeah i've just read about Bill Turnbull, poor fella.

Well done Phil, sounds like you are doing great.

I am still not google symptoms but I am falling into the rabbit hut about self checking more and more, and making some parts a little red extra blood lines.

I am due to see my GP soon about my NF yearly appointment and blood tests, urine test, I know these tests are important each year.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 ----------

I worried about every little ache, feeling that it could be somethig bad, I put on a pound of weight, I worried about every bump etc. even though I been told cysts down there, I am scared of tc. I am sill waiitng to get help the other place I am with meant to be helping me

---------- Post added at 16:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

I truely hate having HA, my mum says I got HA and I am okay being I been checked out, I don't believe anyone. If I could I go down to GP every day.

I am asking for help when I go to see someone, I am just scared that the pains could be signs of advanced cancer in my bones, but I do spend time time poking my testicles a lot, and sit down a lot and a lot of time on the computer. I know I been checked out last year and got told cysts,
    Dementing not to google no more. I am scared that I am ill even though people would know.

Thread Information