Hi guys, so...I'm not really sure where to start with this.

A couple of months ago I had a colonoscopy and a gastroscopy, just because my GP was a bit worried about appendicitis. Turned out that wasnt a problem, but they did say I had gastritis and redness in my duodenum.

At that time I didnt have much in the way of upper stomach symptoms and I was surprised.

Anyway, I went home thinking that was an end of it. But a few weeks ago I started getting nausea, discomfort and pain in my stomach and back and feeling really crap altogether.

I've got another gastroscopy scheduled for next week and I'm terrified not only about the procedure but what might be wrong with me.

The last gastroscopy I had was quite painful, and now my problems have got worse I know it's going to be even worse. I didnt have sedation for the procedure, the thought scares me too much.

I keep having these catastrophic thoughts that either I have something serious with with my stomach/pancreas or that something is going to go wrong during the procedure and I'll end up being stuck terrified in hospital, in pain or dying...