Quote Originally Posted by Capercrohnj View Post
The most effective way of using cannabis is using our under the tongue if you can handle the taste. It isn't as fast acting as smoking but it works for a longer period of time. I personally use a 10:10 (9.8 mg/ml THC and 9.9 mg/ml CBD) oil by prescription from a licensed producer. I take it 2x a day and I make sure I wait at least an hour between it and my other medications.

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

@lamgroot what LP do you get your plants from? I am currently buying my oil from cannimed but they don't sell plants.
It's very interesting that you can cultivate your own. What is the yield? I'm not sure how this sits with the law in the UK as we have some legislation surrounding combining elements into a product that make some things illegal but as long as the CBD content is <% legal limit you would hope it is fine.

I've never seen it sold for cultivation though but it's been a while since I looked into it and things are moving on with recent campaigning for things like medicinal cannabis use so maybe they are out there?