Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

CBD Oil

Hello,

Has anyone tried CBD oil to help with anxiety? I tried it for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with the fast results. Just wanting to know others' experiences and if they thought it helped. Thanks.

Re: CBD Oil

How did you get hold of it? I keep trying CBDbrothers website but it's always down.

There are quite a few sites you can obtain CBD from in the uk .try //https://www.lovecbd.org/shop/

Clarisse

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by kelly135 View Post
    Hello,

Has anyone tried CBD oil to help with anxiety? I tried it for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with the fast results. Just wanting to know others' experiences and if they thought it helped. Thanks.
    Could you explain how it helped you in more detail?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by kelly135 View Post
    Hello,

What Type did you use and what strength was it Kelly?

Clarisse

I hear you can get it in the UK high street at holland & Barrett. I checked and it is 5% CBD oil so I bought some from ebay at 15%. Now never a user of cannabis in my life I have no expectations ( I know it has no THC). I have a bottle that arrived the next day that i tried three drops as it says on the bottle - vile stuff and do not think it changed my mood/anxiety level at all but I am going to give it a go as I have read that it takes a week or so for changes to take affect (whatever those changes are ) but I hope it will make a difference for me and maybe come off other medication.

So I am interested in anyone else's experience of CBD oil and anxiety so please let us know!

Hi , strangely enough I was going to post the same question yesterday, a friend told me about it yesterday and said his partner has just started taking it and his grown up daughter both have said very positive things about it , one suffers panic attacks and said it helped a lot and the other said her racing heart wasn't as bad and while working she was much calmer , he's so convinced he bought 5 bottles from holland and barrat ( £20 a bottle ) I looked into it last night briefly and I was tempted to buy some but I deal a lot on eBay and I wouldn't chance it on there because there are so many fake items , pretty sure I'll get some and give it a go , it doesn't contain the psycho active ingredient of THC , the problem we might have is fearing the worst and then imagining it making us worse , you need to try it with a positive state of mind ( easier said than done )
    Take care .

I'm in the US, so able to buy in-person at a store here. For months, my resting pulse had been 100 - 120/min and it went down to 80 in the same day. I have to say that I was very skeptical when trying it, so was pleasantly surprised with the increased calm I felt. I still have anxiety, it's just taken down a few notches.

hi all,

A long time lurker here, I suffer from gad/health anxiety and up until last year had been taking citalopram 30mg for approximately 4 years... I’ve had a pretty good year off medicine but 2018 has been a bit more up and down. I too have become v interested in exploring not going back to a ssri so have been reading up about cbd. I finally bought some this week and took my first dose last night. Just a single spray and perhaps like most was quite apprehensive as I never got on with marijuana, -especially the stronger strains ! I’ve not been sleeping and I certainly noticed a more relaxed feeling dropping off to sleep. I did wake in the early hours but managed to go back off. I have felt anxious again this morning but decided to take another spray which has relaxed me a little. Early days as I think it takes a few days to build up but there has definitely been a positive change in my anxiety level today. Would also like to hear other people’s experiances and will continue to post my experience here ... I opted for an online store of higher quality than the H&b stuff but there are lots of suppliers out there...

CBD can work very well for anxiety. I have used it with very good results. The only draw backs were the cost and brain fog. I dont know if the latter is due to an interaction with antidepressant meds or if its a normal side affect. A woman working at the clinic where I got my prescription said she has seen remarkable results from people using it especially In patients with PTSD. You need to do some research on where to buy it though. As with anything there are shady sources online selling crap. I am in canada and got it through a licensed supplier. Every batch has to be tested before it can be sold.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information