Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

Re: CBD Oil

Hi All,

Been using the 15% 1500mg CBD oil since start of April at least twice per day.

Not sure that it is doing anything for me. Am I less anxious? I'd say no as it's a stressful time at present, Am I less grumpy - maybe towards others hopefully as i'd understand anxiety and depression make me not so nice to live with sometimes - but im sure all partnerships have their disagreements so maybe this is normal. I am certainly not jumping around all happy thats for sure.

Functioning I'd say. But CBD oil is also taken with 600mg Pregabalin per day so i'm foggy most of the day as normal.

Or maybe my ebay seller sold me a fake. He/She is no longer listed, but as i understand unless it's listed as a topical cream on ebay it cannot be sold so maybe that's why he/she is banned from ebay UK.

I will keep taking it and give an update later in the month just in case any one is interested,

thanks

I'm interested in this. My local health food shop sells lovecbd oil which is stronger than the Holland and Barrett version (8% v 2.5 I think). I've had a couple of failed attempts to get back on ssris recently; the side effects are just too intense so I'm thinking of this to take the edge of things. Has anyone else in the UK tried this brand?

Quote Originally Posted by cattia View Post
    I'm interested in this. My local health food shop sells lovecbd oil which is stronger than the Holland and Barrett version (8% v 2.5 I think). I've had a couple of failed attempts to get back on ssris recently; the side effects are just too intense so I'm thinking of this to take the edge of things. Has anyone else in the UK tried this brand?
    yes that's the brand i have - i found that its cheaper to buy direct than from a nutrition shop... its fairly foul tasting but i've found it quite powerful.

Ive been using CBD oil for a couple of days (CBD Purple Oil). So far ive been feeling a little sluggish and sleepy but i will reduce the dose and work up. Ive heard so many good stories about it helping with anxiety, and a friend recommended that i try it to help me alongside retraining my brain to think more positively. Ive never been a drug fan ( doctor prescribed or 'other') so im hoping this will help

it certainly has a calming effect but i think i took too much the first time i tried so have stopped for now and will take a drop a day over the coming weekend and build up from there.

Its actually felt very soothing but my anxiety levels seemed to be elevated more than before after the effect had worn off...

Instead of following the label i took one dose in the evening and then 5 during the next day.

would be interested to see how others got on with it - is there anyone using it to treat anxiety and can share their experience ?

It is vital to buy from someone who is known to sell real cbd. Do some research and find if others have bought from then and what they say and preferably buy from someone who can provide third party testing. I would avoid places like ebay. God knows what you are getting.If you buy garbage it wont work and naturally turn you off. I also found it can be very helpful with curbing some of the side affects of going on or off AD meds.

Hi,

I've been using CBD oil now along with hemp Oil, I take 1 Hemp capsule in the morning the CBD at around 11-12, then another Hemp at 7 in the evening.

The Hemp Calms me down abit, the CBD does the same but brightens everything up abit if that makes sense.... And the Hemp in the eveing helps me sleep as i struggle getting off.

Fantastic results for me but i think it does take around a week to get into your system properly, i do find that when the CBD wear's off around 4 hrs later im slugish for around a hour then all fine.

All from Holland and Barret and both are Capsule form.

My last batch was made at home. I purchased some high cbd flower from a licensed dispensary and made my own oil. It,s not a huge amount of work and it is def cheaper than buying ready made oil.

The taste of the stuff is really disgusting and it burns my throat when I swallow it.I am wondering if I could add the spray to a bit of milk or something to neutralise the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cattia View Post
    The taste of the stuff is really disgusting and it burns my throat when I swallow it.I am wondering if I could add the spray to a bit of milk or something to neutralise the taste.
    They do make some water-soluble versions that you can add to a drink. Hemplucid is one brand, I believe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information