Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

Re: CBD Oil

You can also vape it which has a better effect as more of the Cannabinoids get into your system. Drops are great but by the time it has been broken down by the liver the amount you get is alot less. you can also get them in a cream which is absorbed by the skin.
    The people i used are canavape, they also publish their independent test results so you know what you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by nedmcg View Post
    You can also vape it which has a better effect as more of the Cannabinoids get into your system. Drops are great but by the time it has been broken down by the liver the amount you get is alot less. you can also get them in a cream which is absorbed by the skin.
    The people i used are canavape, they also publish their independent test results so you know what you are getting.
    Are the drops available as Angstrom yet? If so, they won't need to go through the gut and will start from the mouth as others of this size do.

There are a lot of cannabis oils as far as I know. And the difference between them is in usage. I've read that even infants can be treated with some of the oils https://cannasos.com/news/health/inf...h-cannabis-oil

Hey people, I just joined this forum site to talk about this actually! I use CBD Oil for many things but it 100% has helped my anxiety, I see some of you are asking where to get it. I found this company on facebook actually but they are selling Canabidol quite cheaply, its uk-wellness.co.uk

Ive been on it for around a month and its helping me so much!

I have asked about CBD oil on NP as well. I'm to the point with my anxiety where ready to get this. A site here is the states has a nice vape pack you can purchase.

When vaping do you fully inhale so it gets into your lungs? I have a friend at work who uses the vape cartridge but she does not inhale. She takes a drag and lets it sit in her mouth before she exhales. She said the process of taking a drag and getting the "earthy" taste in her mouth is what soothes her. Yuck. I want this in my system to calm me down. I'm currently on .5MG of clonazepam a day and doing neurofeedback. I'm trying to taper off the clonazepam but if I take anything less than .5mg a day I'm white knuckling it at some point. I'm really not to the point in my therapy to start tapering off my meds. Maybe the CBD oil will help.

Quote Originally Posted by sadsack95 View Post
    Hey people, I just joined this forum site to talk about this actually! I use CBD Oil for many things but it 100% has helped my anxiety, I see some of you are asking where to get it. I found this company on facebook actually but they are selling Canabidol quite cheaply, its uk-wellness.co.uk

Ive been on it for around a month and its helping me so much!
    It's www.uk-wellness.co.uk

I've decided to chime in on a good note. There's a on going case with a 6 year old boy who suffers from seizures and has been a steroids for long time and this can cause long term health problems like liver damage for one. So the parents have been trying him on CBD and the improvement has been 10 fold very rarely has seizures and no nasty side effects the parents approached the current home seceraty who is allowing the parents to keep using this oil, but is not changing the laws out right shame really as I believe it can help a lot of people long term ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    I've decided to chime in on a good note. There's a on going case with a 6 year old boy who suffers from seizures and has been a steroids for long time and this can cause long term health problems like liver damage for one. So the parents have been trying him on CBD and the improvement has been 10 fold very rarely has seizures and no nasty side effects the parents approached the current home seceraty who is allowing the parents to keep using this oil, but is not changing the laws out right shame really as I believe it can help a lot of people long term ATB
    CBD oil is legal in the UK, you can sell it on the high street. That case was about use of cannabis.

There are drug companies working on making drugs from use of CBD oils for a rare form of epilepsy. One is a UK company with a small trial in the US that has been in their courts. It will hopefully open the door to other uses because it's been clouded by the cannabis debate which to me is a load of BS because the medical world use far stronger, more addictive, and even damaging treatments if they need to and it's just that politicians have been keen to stay away frim advancing it. What drug users want is a separate issue but they will use the medical reasons to advance their own agendas to get stoned.

In my experience of vaping CBD and ingesting CBD tinctures, there is a reduction in the levels of both anxiety and depression. The key is to find a delivery system that works best for you. This may be vaping oils, waxes, shatter, isolate or ingesting CBD through tinctures, teas and infused edibles. Finally, try to purchase the highest quality full spectrum CBD products that you can afford.

The most effective way of using cannabis is using our under the tongue if you can handle the taste. It isn't as fast acting as smoking but it works for a longer period of time. I personally use a 10:10 (9.8 mg/ml THC and 9.9 mg/ml CBD) oil by prescription from a licensed producer. I take it 2x a day and I make sure I wait at least an hour between it and my other medications.

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

@lamgroot what LP do you get your plants from? I am currently buying my oil from cannimed but they don't sell plants.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information