Thread: O DEAR!!

O DEAR!!

Hi everyone,

been on the prozac for a few weeks now, and I have to say although I am feeling a little more positive, although I'm finding I'm getting side effects;

More anxiety, nervousness in my tummy..And I find I get so tired not to mention bashing into things..lol-(can be quite amusing).
    However I think my doc put me on the wrong treatment, I'm not sure, anyways I have to go back next week!

I went to London on sunday, and went to madam tussauds, queue was really long, and that was a nightmare, I felt like I couldn't escape, I felt everyone watching me, as soon as I got out of their, I cried my eyes out, I just couldnt handle that many ppl!!!!
    I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on how I can try to deal with that situation a little better?

Hi there

I was on Prozac for 9 months and then decided it wasn't working for me. Every time I went to the doc he said "give it another month". Not all meds suit all people. Others on here have great results on it.

Queuing is a big problem for us panickers as we feel trapped and there is nothing to do and nowhere to go.

It helps to sip some water (or add some rescue remedy too) and it helps to keep talking to people to take your mind off it.

You did, however stay, so that is a positive so well done.

It is a claustrophobia type issue and only gets better with practice I am afraid.

You will do it in time - just stick at it ok?

Nicola

Thread Information