Thread: Fate/superstition anxiety

Exclamation Fate/superstition anxiety

Does anybody ever get like this? Since I had a breakdown in 2016 I’ve worried about fate/superstition sort of thing and like life being planned out and stuff and lots of negative thoughts like that.

Anybody else had this and how do you deal with it?

Re: Fate/superstition anxiety

Can't say its something I suffer from..

I dont mean to sound funny, but if your future is entirely based on "fate" then surely under that logic, worrying about it is irrelevant as it is predetermined?

I dont mean to sound sarky, just got me thinking

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Does anybody ever get like this? Since I had a breakdown in 2016 I’ve worried about fate/superstition sort of thing and like life being planned out and stuff and lots of negative thoughts like that.

Anybody else had this and how do you deal with it?
    Is it a general fear of the unknown, and lack of control over it, or of a particular fear being realised?

I think talking about this with others is the best way of dealing with it. Otherwise, your anxiety will fester with no release.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Is it a general fear of the unknown, and lack of control over it, or of a particular fear being realised?

I think talking about this with others is the best way of dealing with it. Otherwise, your anxiety will fester with no release.
    Yes the unknown does trouble me some days but worry about my decision making because like stuff like moving home and getting married are big steps I took and I wonder if I sort of pre planned it or something. I worry no matter what I do it’s planned like I read about time travel and black holes too and like you could go back in time or forward

But I worry I’m like a zombie going through day by day and my life is already planned out or something but maybe I’m over thinking. I’ve had bad anxiety lately and feel like a zombie anyway and felt like depersonzlized.

When I went on holiday this year I felt in a good place and felt everything wasn’t planned however the whole moving thing has given me another perspective again like when strange coinsadenses happen in life or people with stuff in common and people go like small world this causes me anxiety more so since I had my breakdown.

When I had my breakdown I worried I had died or something and I was like in some sort of comma or something and I felt I was dreaming it but when I went on meds’ and realised it was a bipolar episode I had people at the time said “he won’t back” I wondered what do they mean? Back to normal life? Back to being like me? Like some people get ill and get hospitalised for a while so maybe they worried I wouldn’t get back to like normal life?

I use to google mental breakdowns and like spiritual awakening no idea what that means but I worried bipolar and schizophrenia are related to like life being a fix or something. When I was ill I became obessed with relegion for a few weeks

Can anybody relate to any of this?

Nobody had this worry?

I have the same kind of problem. The unknown, the future and the lack of contrôle over it makes me crazy sometimes. Fear of the unknown...

Quote Originally Posted by Danijel View Post
    I have the same kind of problem. The unknown, the future and the lack of contrôle over it makes me crazy sometimes. Fear of the unknown...
    Yes how do I deal with it? When I’m anxious I question the meaning of life and start panicking and over thinking stuff. Anybody else get this?

Yes this has been worrying me again when I’m anxious with depersonalization I worry about the future and what I’m thinking next does anybody else get this?

Since I had this breakdown back in 2016 I feel nobody else’s life is real and I’m living and experiencing this myself or it’s just an illusion?

I never had this before the breakdown can anybody explain it why do I keep obsessing over this?
    Last edited by phil06; 20-04-18 at 22:29.

Thread Information