Thread: Terrible night

Terrible night

I feel really scared guys. My heart has been racing and skipping all night. The rushes won’t go away. I’ve already had the ambulance out and they sacan d it was anxiety as all readings were normal. I’m going out my mind. I want to call them again. What should I do?

Re: Terrible night

you need to trust them when they say all is fine

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Yeah, I know. My heart is still skipping now over nine hours later. I’m still rushing lots too. It’s like it’s not letting up at all. I feel terrible. I’m seriously doubting taking the second one. Can you get serotonin syndrome on 50mgs?

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

Thanks for the reply by the way talking to people really helps. I haven’t slept either. So rushy, I cant get to sleep.

No. You are experiencing your body trying to fight the meds. You need to help the meds by fighting back. I started getting used to the rush, I would feel heat go through my entire body and would start to sweat. Rapid heartbeat and what feels like skipped beats are common (notice I said what feels like, it really isn't more than gas). I have endured the same thing you are going through and survived. You have to be determined to get rid of this monster once and for all, the only way to do that is let the medicine conquer it. You will feel strange while the battle ensues, but remember, eventually the drug will win over the panic.

Thread Information