Hi all

I have posted previously about my blood pressure and being scared of the readings. But I have more than white coat syndrome as I get so scared just at the thought of taking it! I get heart beating harder and louder, a wave of fear rushing through me, trembling feelings, muscles tensing, and feeling weak. I have done my blood pressure many tones over the last three weeks and even did it on the doctors machine and was getting reading between 127/77 to 138/90 depending on how relaxed I was feeling. But I have also had readings of 156/94 which then made me panic and it went higher and higher up to 177/106, then I panicked all night and woke in the morning and first thing I thought was worry and panic about doing it again. I sat and did it and was in total anticipation of it being high and yes it was 174/104 I felt myself shaking and the fear rushing through me and did it again and it was 189/120!!! I took it off and have. Not done it for 2 days as im in total anxiety and stress mode every second of the day now. I can’t rationalise that it has been pretty normal for day after day, all I’m focusing on is the high readings, and now worried it’s this high all the time!! If I do it again and it’s high again I don’t know what I will do😢 I’m sure this is panic caused, but can’t convince myself 😔