Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tingling in the pinky and ring finger?

Tingling in the pinky and ring finger?

So the last two days I've notice some random tingles happening around my hands but I don't notice it if I'm not thinking about it now I feel like I'm getting it the pinky and ring finger, like when I lay on my arm those fingers alleays feel weird and it's kinda like that feeling but not no where as strong, I don't know if I'm just thinking about it that's making it happen? My worst fears are diabetes and a brain tumour and I immediately think it's one of those :(

Re: Tingling in the pinky and ring finger?

Hi Brad
    Your symptoms seem to mirror my own. See my thread just beneath yours. I suffer with anxiety so any little thing makes me spiral albeit I'm new to HA. The tingling is worrying me though .... I'm trying to remind myself it's likely just a nerve issue from neck problem or bad posture ... but I've been worrying about BT on and off since December.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedTQ View Post
    Hi Brad
    Your symptoms seem to mirror my own. See my thread just beneath yours.
    I noticed that and IMO, yours was a trigger. If you lay on your arm, you're bound to get "tingles" due to restricted blood flow. It's just the HA mind making something out of nothing.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Doesnt everyone on earth get pins and needs on their hands if they lay down on it or if its in a weird position? If it goes away soonish after doesn't that tell you it was due to the position of your arms or legs?

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedTQ View Post
    Hi Brad
    Your symptoms seem to mirror my own. See my thread just beneath yours. I suffer with anxiety so any little thing makes me spiral albeit I'm new to HA. The tingling is worrying me though .... I'm trying to remind myself it's likely just a nerve issue from neck problem or bad posture ... but I've been worrying about BT on and off since December.
    My neurolgist said I don't even have to get a MRI because he's not worried at all but then the symptom came the other day-.- he also said it's very hard to miss and to stop worrying

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdawson View Post
    Doesnt everyone on earth get pins and needs on their hands if they lay down on it or if its in a weird position? If it goes away soonish after doesn't that tell you it was due to the position of your arms or legs?
    Yah but sometimes it will come when I'm playing a video game or something and goes away

Quote Originally Posted by Brad10 View Post
    Yah but.....
    Yeah but you don't have a brain tumor

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Anytime you lie funny on your arm that will happen please don’t worry about something this silly

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

U r fine I’m sure u just slept wrong

Repetitive motion (like video gaming) can irritate your ulnar nerve, which causes tingling in pinky and ring finger. I’ve been through this with racquetball and piano. Just rest it for a bit a it’ll subside. My doctor told me this. It’s no brain tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad10 View Post
    My neurolgist said I don't even have to get a MRI because he's not worried at all but then the symptom came the other day-.- he also said it's very hard to miss and to stop worrying

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Yah but sometimes it will come when I'm playing a video game or something and goes away
    Are you being serious??
    It happens to me when i have my hand out holding my phone (same fingers youve stated btw) and my elbows a little bent. Its happening right now as i type on my phone. Its absolutely normal and probably happens 99.99999% of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley123 View Post
    Anytime you lie funny on your arm that will happen please don’t worry about something this silly

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

U r fine I’m sure u just slept wrong
    I've had it for a couple days now !

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Yeah but you don't have a brain tumor

Positive thoughts
    I'm just worried because I have bad depersonalization and I'm afraid that is a symptom -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information