Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HA going to far

HA going to far

I done good with not googling, even though we are not GPs on here, I still get conerns and don't trust the GPs about the cysts around the epdidmyis? last year, last three-five I been concerned I have testicle cancer and many other types of cancers.

I am making my testicles hurt by checking too much

I am scared every pain, ache, bump etc , worried about neck pain, and habits of checking my poop colour again, even though I do sit down a lot hearing stories in the news does not help.

I am eating okay and have put on a pound in weight. is that good or bad.

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

I am scared that this could be advanced cancer, even though it is less likely , I am probbaly making me self ache with poking.

Re: HA going to far

If you don't trust the doctors, who will you trust?

I'm struggle to trust doctors, I am scared that every ache and pain in my body is bad, it's making me feel ill, I am seeing someone on Friday. worried about my arm and legs pain, hip, stomach pain, even though it mild,

sort of the same question as ServerError Phil?......... you struggle to believe the drs who have years of training and experience... but will believe us on the forum if we tell you things?

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I'm wanting to get help with this anxiety again, the more I check myself the more I think something is wrong, and making my self ache and causing pains and aches, I was fine up to the last week a so.

I think my problem is l need to the listen to the GP and believe who I see more. I done well went last November for needles/jabs which I should have done two years ago, we were unware. but we did not get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I'm struggle to trust doctors, I am scared that every ache and pain in my body is bad, it's making me feel ill, I am seeing someone on Friday. worried about my arm and legs pain, hip, stomach pain, even though it mild,
    I know it's really hard to give a doctor your trust when you have health anxiety. You're convinced something bad is going on, and it can be hard to trust even an expert. But, you have to try and give them a chance. Give them your trust as best you can and some time to help you.

I've just recently been through the same thing. I tortured myself mentally for over a month about a health problem, thinking it was three horrible things. He ruled out one thing right away, he's almost certain another isn't going on, and the last thing isn't actually so bad. All of that obsessive worry and self-torture ended up being for nothing.

So, try and give it time, and try not to sweat the small stuff. Bodies do weird things, and we health anxiety people tend to be hyper-attentive to everything we feel.

If time goes by and you feel like your doctor still isn't for you, then maybe try another one. Sometimes it takes a try or two to find the right doctor for you.

EDIT: And yes, please do get help from a psychiatrist for your anxiety. It can make such a difference in your life!

Thanks for the help

I am worried about my urine now, I thought I saw brown/red when I was pee this morning, but water did not turn colour in bowl, I am scared with my urine going down the bowl, looked weird I am scared this is bladder cancer kidney cancer etc, even though I have yearly urine test done due to my health, and had kidneys checked out when I was going through my bowel cancer worries in 2012/2013.

I did not eat much for dinner because I am worried, I talked to my parents about my worries and both said I am okay, fine, or nothing wrong with me. I am scared that I may have cancer. there has been a lot of changes in the GPs at the pratice I attend,
    It was my urine this morning, I thought I saw red this morning, but the water did not changed colour, I know this was my first urine of the day, sometimes I hold it in which is not very good. I am scared I have either testicle, kidney or bladder cancer or testicle, kidney and bladder failure, I know urine can be darker in the morning first thing.
    I am not googling because that is bad.

Googling is definitely bad, so you're smart not to be doing that!

It is 100% common for your first urination of the day to be darker than the rest. It sits in your bladder all night, so it becomes concentrated and takes on a darker color. The rest will usually be lighter if you're drinking enough fluids.

My chronic pelvic pain issue, which I really do have, was a longtime cause got anxiety about cancer in all the places you mention. After a while, I began trusting my doctors that I had no cancer, and I got on with life. So, I can speak from a lot of personal experience there.

If nothing looked odd in the bowl, you don't need to be freaked out about maybe having seen red yet. See if it happens again. Or, go to your doctor first and be reassured. At worst, they'll probably do a simple urinalysis to make sure there's no infection or anything like that going on.

I tried to get an appointment to the GP I am scared I have cancer, but no appoinments for a few weeks, I feel like I am failure for not being too pushy to get an appoinment sooner, I am scared I am dying with pains, feeling sick, and worried about my testicles even though there feel smooth to me, I can feel tubes and junk. but I am scared. I feel like this in the end.

I know cancer is rare, but why symptoms., I felt sick yesterday afternoon, with looking at my urine when I thought I saw red, I don't know whether my eyes were playing tricks, but I am 99% sure I saw a bit of red, even though I did not see red in the bowl,

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Even trying to get onto the group thing I was on a few years ago, I am scared I have something serious wrong

Even reading through the nhs health anxiety booklet online self help guide, some of it does not help me, about numbers of times checking, asking others.

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

I'm starting that thing against next week, I am still very worried about my health and how I am feeling, I am scared it is bad, aches are not normal, my parents keep saying there is nothing wrong with me.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-03-18 at 10:12.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information