Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HA going to far

Re: HA going to far

Thanks for the links

I told my the person who was helping me find work, I don't see the coach to the 13th April, concerns why do I feel tired, not like I want to sleep during the day, concerns about why I am feeling sick/nausea my mind says cancer, even though I have not thrown up since I was 11.

Phil you are not listening hun

This is your HA talking and that is not cancer either

Perhaps you should show your Mum and Dad see this post and perhaps they can help you to work through your worries

Hi unsure_about_this. I went through a similar phase a few years ago. I felt that my right testicle felt fatty (epididymitis), and I also felt a small hard lump on my right testicle that moved around when I tried to locate it. Of course, my HA sent me into overdrive and I immediately got this examined by a doctor. I was told I was fine, but as you will know as a HA sufferer, reassurance is only short-term, and the constant fixation and worrying continued. I had two further examinations, and was offered an ultrasound scan at the hospital. It turned out that I have a harmless cyst (the small hard lump) on my right testicle. It’s so easy to associate lumps anywhere on the body with cancer. You need to trust the ultrasound scan - if there was a problem, the ultrasound would show it. And try to avoid prodding the area you are worried about (I know this is extremely difficult when you are worried about a specific symptom), I have made myself sore from doing the same thing, which only aggravates your anxiety as you are causing yourself pain in doing so. I hope you can start to trust the results of your ultrasound. You’re not alone! Best wishes, Ross.

Hi Elen,

I am trying my best to talk to my parents through my worries.

My parents know I worry about my health a lot, that every time I get a symptom, ache and pain, bump etc I panic thinking I got cancer and whether because I feel full , struggling to eat quickly means I have cancer. I know I need serious help.

II did go for a walk today, still have plenty of energy as I walking quite fast. Yesterday I walked up 10th floor (there were a lot of flight of steps). I had to stop once or twice on the way.

I am paying more and more attenion when wee what colour I am weeing because I am very worried I saw blood whilst wee, because it stopped after the first couple of drops. but water did not turn bright red. I know when I go the GP after the phone call

Ross thanks for your help, I made one sore with red marks on skin of scotrum/testicle because I press too much around the tubes etc. I should believe my ultrasounds I been for two in the last two years. My cysts are around the epididymitis I got tw.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-03-18 at 14:40.

I just got weight the scales we have at home, says I have lost weight I am scared that means I have cancer, even though I tried twice using the scales today with two different reads of 1 kg each. my Dad says I not been eating much the last couple of days, I never had a big appetite, I am worried about my health. Even with my mum she goes to weight watchers and the scales are out for her at home, and accurate at the place she goes. My clothes are not hanging off me or slipping down.

I have to wait to Wednesday to talk to the gp on the phone, I am scared I have something going on in my body and I am dying.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-03-18 at 17:51.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I just got weight the scales we have at home, says I have lost weight I am scared that means I have cancer, even though I tried twice using the scales today with two different reads of 1 kg each. my Dad says I not been eating much the last couple of days, I never had a big appetite, I am worried about my health. Even with my mum she goes to weight watchers and the scales are out for her at home, and accurate at the place she goes. My clothes are not hanging off me or slipping down.

I have to wait to Wednesday to talk to the gp on the phone, I am scared I have something going on in my body and I am dying.
    Logically this would be telling me I aren't eating enough so suggest that's what it is for you you need to tackle your HA now before it drives you mad there is no shame speaking to your dr about it

Thanks
    I dont think our scales are accurate as the scales said I have put on weight a few weeks ago. but it does worried me with todays reading, that something serious could be going on inside me like the big c, with my aches and pains even though these are mild/faint I am going to be speaking to GP, I am scared I am dying.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-03-18 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    Thanks
    I dont think our scales are accurate as the scales said I have put on weight a few weeks ago. but it does worried me with todays reading, that something serious could be going on inside me like the big c, with my aches and pains even though these are mild/faint I am going to be speaking to GP, I am scared I am dying.
    If you don't think your scales are accurate then they aren't going to be accuarate the nest time you step on them Again this your HA convincing you that you have the big C iam glad you are going to speak to your dr don't forget to mention your HA too ATB

Thanks
    Well I managed to eat dinner tonight, just scared what the scales said, surely I have not lost that much weight if I have lost weight,

I don't know who is phoning us up Wednesday, I probably have to see a GP before being referred for an ultrasound of my testicles. I will mention my HA to him. that I am worried I may/have got cancer a lot. Even pain ache no matter how small, feeling, feel sick whether that is because I'm anxious of the big c which I worry I have got.

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

My mind is all over the place at the moment, with the scales whether I lost weight, it is true anxiety can cause weight loss, I have been putting alot of energy into worried the last couple of days/week, I just scared that my weight loss if I lost any is the big c, trying my best to calm down. and signs like aches pains I get are just normal , i kept thinking this could be a secondary cancer or primary cancer,

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

I even got my mum to look at my urine in the bowl when I finished today, because I will freaking about about my urine colour. I panic about everything, I had my urine checked last year because I have NF. and bloods test, this had to be re- done as my white cells were a bit high, but I had cold and was normal the 2nd time.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 24-03-18 at 19:48.

I ate breakfast okay today, I can't wait to hear from the GP, I worry to much about every symptom I get and think the worst, I wont be using the scales again as I am scared that I have lost weight, and think that this is cancer.

I can walk okay still, pick up items with my hands

Not long to I get help, but scared every symptom I am getitng is cancer and advanced

I am not coping I think something serious wrong with me, with every symptom,

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Sorry for venting so much lately, I just panic about every symptom I have, i ate lunch okay had to take a small break as I was scared I was going to the sick , I fear every symptom,ache etc is cancer spreading.

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 ----------

now jumping to whether I got any kidney stones, with having I am feeling as well.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 25-03-18 at 11:39.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information