Thread: Convinced of MS

Convinced of MS

Even as I type this feels the stiffness and rather weak. This started about two weeks back,, but when I think about it it has happened before where it would come and go for few months before coming back. Doctor's said it was a vit D deficiency but I have sorted that out. I'm worried that I am developing MS or have already had it. It also gets worst at night which doesn't help.

Symptoms I've had include:
    tingling and numbness.
    pains and spasms.
    weakness or fatigue.
    balance problems or dizziness.
    cognitive problems.

I'm seeing a doctor and will try to push for an MRI scan (last one was 2016), but this feels really bad, I'm not sure what else to do.

Re: Convinced of MS

Anyone???

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42556

I’m in the process of this right now, the thread linked above is very helpful, it’s very scary what your mind can make you believe but the only person who can truly give you reassurance is a doctor.
    Any ‘symptoms’ I have are worse at night and I think that’s a sign of an over active mind, rather than an indicator of ms.

Appreciate this but as much as I've tried it didn't help much. It's hard to attribute my symptoms to just anxiety when it feels like mobility is becoming increasingly limited.

As i type this I feel my hands locking up and stiffening, last night I couldn't continue sleeping with one girl as the build up of lactic acid was so swift and quick it burned my thighs.

This is frankly making me miserable and dread the gp just dismissing me or referring me and finding out he worst. Sorry to sound so negative, it's just been quite hard.

Thread Information