Hi everyone, I hope somebody reads this and replies,

since joining this group I have become very aware of my own roblems which I wasnt so aware of before, such as this OCD, I mean Im not too sure whether I do have this, but I wonder if you could help.

I mean it startsd with the fact that I have had to have and HIV test some time ago, in fact I convinced myself it was false and had another, I obsessed over the guilt etc, then I thought the test was wrong Im now going through that thought process again, which is stupid. I also have bad thoughts of religion, although I have reason to think thats satan,
(Im a Muslim btw) although that did get outta hand a while back, and still does to the point when a shcolar tells me a ruling on something. I wont listen and have to ask about five different people!!!

I also panick about becoming homeless, ending up with no kids, no family, no money, I fear my husband dying all the time, I fear losing him so much!!

After one thought leaves me, another deadly thought creeps in and I'll obsess over that for a few weeks, and truthfully I cannot really take it any more, its stressing me out so much!! Tell me if I see my doctor again, is there meds for this, if I tell her the whole truth? or is this smething I have to live with?