Thread: Tough Week

Tough Week

This week has been tough and ive felt sooo low :(

Me and my EX-Gf split up on Monday. Things haven't been right for the last weeks we have been arguing a lot and not really communicating :(

Anyway its broken down and we have split.

Since then i feel my anxiety had shifted into depression :/ i text her yesterday and she is fine so i can now move on.

Re: Tough Week

Hi Bridgey
    Sorry to hear of your relationship breakdown. I can understand how this has made you feel depressed. How long had you been together? What caused the arguments? Do you think she was or you were unreasonable in any way, if so why? Would you like to get back with her or is part of you glad it's over?

All you can do is try and learn from the experience and move on. If you feel you were in the wrong and acted unreasonably in any way and want her back you need to act quickly and contact her. Accept your issues and agree to work on them and offer her an apology. If on the other hand this had come to a natural end with issues on both sides or mostly hers then maybe it's for the best that it's over. Just try and work out if there is anything you would or should do differently in a future relationship. Is there also anything that you would want to avoid in a future partner?

There are so many numerous reasons why relationships fail. Some things you can do something about and others have no obvious solution. Incompatability, low income, lack of job prospects, illness and unrealistic expectations being a handful of the main challenges. Just try and learn as much as you can from the experience and move on.

Good luck.

Thread Information