Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Unhappy Conspiracy Theories

So I was just browsing around on the Internet, not looking for anything specific when I came across a comment that said McDonald’s is made from the flesh of children, then I discovered the movie Soylent Green, and it’s all gone downhill from there, and I’m afraid to eat anything from fear it is made from human flesh disguised as meat. I feel like I’m going crazy and I’m so so scared that we are currently living in Soylent Green, and I just wish I never stumbled across that comment in the first place. I feel like a paranoid wreck now. I hate conspiracy theories.

Re: Conspiracy Theories

I know once you fixate on something its hard
    But really, do try to think logically here

Mcdonalds meat is not made from human flesh

I stumbled on this and was intrigued. I too have heard people say that flesh, babies, dogs, etc are all used in our fast foods. Sometimes, just sometimes, conspiracy theories are made up rubbish, by very bored people, or folks with an axe to grind. If you watch YouTube there are many videos that show how the food is made. I was impressed about their chicken nuggets, they show from start to finish, and they use fresh, white meat chicken, with no fillers, and not a lot of junk. Now granted they may not be the healthiest things to eat but once I saw the video I had a craving for some.

I have a really big thing for conspiracy theories, I'm a bit obsessed with them. But this isn't one of them. I know for a fact that big chains (not the little greasy spoons and one off ratburger stalls) like McDs are really heavily audited these days. There's just noooo way.

CTs are almost always a load of baloney, usually concocted by smart alecs with nothing better to do, in pursuit of their proverbial 'fifteen minutes of fame'!!

I never take them seriously without knowing the full facts in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    CTs are almost always a load of baloney, usually concocted by smart alecs with nothing better to do, in pursuit of their proverbial 'fifteen minutes of fame'!!

I never take them seriously without knowing the full facts in advance.
    I couldn't agree more... more often than not, these snake-oil salesman aka authors of these conspiracy theories are only in it to make some easy cash out of people's fears and ignorance. CT's can also be very damaging physically and mentally for yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Slsheeba567 View Post
    So I was just browsing around on the Internet, not looking for anything specific when I came across a comment that said McDonald’s is made from the flesh of children, then I discovered the movie Soylent Green, and it’s all gone downhill from there, and I’m afraid to eat anything from fear it is made from human flesh disguised as meat. I feel like I’m going crazy and I’m so so scared that we are currently living in Soylent Green, and I just wish I never stumbled across that comment in the first place. I feel like a paranoid wreck now. I hate conspiracy theories.
    The McDonalds thing started from a spoof article. Google 'Huzlers and McDonalds'. Unfortunately, people reproduced the article without linking to the original source which led to some people thinking it was real.

No need to ditch the Big Mac cocker, it contains beef, not child (or horse).

Ah, I see it's an old post, but it still stands because it shows how gullible people can be.

That said, Elvis is alive and working in Tesco!
    Last edited by NoraB; 08-10-20 at 08:31.

Elvis is alive and well in a place called Parkes in NSW.
    The Big Don is good at CT theory’s the idiot.

The only time I have ever remotely bought into conspiracy theories is with Diana. Given how influential she was (even when she was no longer part of the Royal family) and the fact that her potentially marrying Dodi made her a serious threat to the throne. - I find it hard to accept that this was simply an 'accident'.

Some of the conspiracy theories are ridiculous, and I honestly don't know what to think, but I've never been able to shake the feeling that she was, er, taken out.

When it comes to the driver, Henri Paul, it was claimed that he was driving at about 120 mph, but crash investigators said it would have been 60 on impact?

He was supposedly 'drunk' - only he's walking about and talking normally in the video footage. He had alcohol in his system - fact - but the two drinks he was known to have had does not equal 'drunk' and the fact that his liver showed no signs of abuse when they did the post-mortem challenges the suggestion that he was a heavy drinker.

Witnesses say they heard an explosion before the car crashed, and there was a blinding white light which was apparently too strong for a camera's flashlight? I don't know. Maybe it was just that - the temporary blinding from a flashlight. Or it was something more sinister designed to disorientate the driver to ensure loss of control. Also, the body guard was the only one wearing a seatbelt, and he doesn't look as startled as Henri does in those pictures - almost as if he was expecting something?

The list of anomalies in the investigation is endless and I guess we will never know the truth, and perhaps that's the kindest thing for William and Harry.

I always liked how Diana stirred the shit and forced those dusty old crones to get with the times. It's absolutely not up for debate that Di used the media to her advantage but that was to gain as much attention for certain causes as she could, and for the rest, who can blame her after the way Charles and Camilla treated her? The girl had been virtually groomed by that woman because she thought that Di would turn a blind eye to her husband being Camilla's 'tampon' with Di doing the royal donkey work while she sat on her arse smoking reading Horse and Hound and knocking back the gins! The fact that so many people came forwards after Di died to say how she had visited them, with no reporters or photographers, and no reason except to comfort and support them shows who the real Diana was. But most of the UK already knew that, which is why she was loved whereas 'The Firm' have been spinning their arses off for years to thaw public opinion to the woman who caused Diana such pain and humiliation. I tell you cockers, it will be a cold day in hell before I stand in line for that woman, or Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    That said, Elvis is alive and working in Tesco!
    I thought he worked down the chip shop?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information