Thread: Purple feet ?

Purple feet ?

Anybody get purple feet when sitting / standing
    I've not had confirmed by any tests but doctors have said reynolds disease before but now when I sit my feet go ice cold and nearly blacky purple even my nails on my toes

Re: Purple feet ?

Hiya
    This is definitely something you want checked out by a GP again and getting tests to confirm what's up. That's not a normal thing to happen and while it may not mean anything major is wrong, you do need to get answers!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Have docs diagnosed you with Raynaud's or is it just "suspected"? Very important to keep feet warm, so make sure you wear thick socks indoors/outdoors and thin cotton socks in bed.

Never Surrender, Comrade

No they have not confirmed it was a few years back I just mentioned it and he said ahh reynolds and told me about it.
    I've also been told I have pots so now I'm thinking they may be a link somewhere again not had anything confirmed as doctors seem to not really be too worried when I mention it:(
    My brothers feet and hands have started to turn white randomly too now and go numb mine do this too but the whole dakr purple thing is new I've never had it go so dark before randomly asoon as I move my feet they go back pink

Then I would expect this to have been recorded on your medical records by the GP you mentioned it to. It seems strange they just left it there.

I take it they meant Raynaud Syndrome as Raynaud Disease is something else.

Yep, this happens to me and has for many years. I never thought it could be anything?

Thread Information