Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many directions

Re: Too many directions

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    A coastal trip sounds just the job Buster, though that would be some distance if we include all the islands too!!

Well today I did my Dad's shopping, he wasn't up to coming round so sat in the car. And I was ok? Only mild anxiety, figure that out if you can That's often the way with anxiety though, predictable in its unpredictability. I'm expecting a better day tomorrow so no doubt it will be a stinker.
    How could I miss out the islands , isle of white , isle of Mann for the TT , Southern Ireland , and Skye, im thinking old converted double decker .
    Do you think we'd drive each other even more nuts ? It could quickly turn into a murder mystery tour I like to have pipe dream to take me away from reality.
    We could pass by the Anfield Ground to keep pulisa happy
    The other option would be Vietnam or Route 66 .
    Hope you had another good day , if you get a fluke good day don't question it just enjoy
    Take care .

Funny you should say Buster, today wasn't bad either How long can this continue?!

Skye is gorgeous, maybe we could spend a few days there Nothing wrong with pipe dreams, coping mechanisms come in many forms.

I sometimes think what we would do if waking in the morning we found anxiety suddenly gone. Just vanished. It sounds bizarre but there is a kind of certainty about anxiety. At least when it's active I know where it is

I'm sorry I can't read through all the posts but I want to respond to the opening post.

You spread your positivity so much. You deserve to get support back from people that you support.
    You are allowed to express difficult emotions. It's through expressing the difficult stuff that other people feel related to, and heard. Why else are songs about heartbreak so popular?

I do think even rebellious 19 year olds would listen if you sat them down to specifically talk about the situation - to say that this is a time of high pressure and you want them to help more while mum's not well, and you're feeling the strain. Especially if you treat them with respect and ask assertively rather than telling them what to do.

Wishing you moments of joy and peace on all your days.

That's very sweet of you lior and so eloquently put. I was in a state of full blown panic when I posted those thoughts, thankfully I 'think' I've worked through most of my fears regarding this coming together of situations. Often it's the convergence that causes the overload, if each factor had manifested separately then perhaps things would have been different. Not that I'm out of the woods by any means, I don't want to pull the tiger's tail.

I wish you joy and peace too

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    How could I miss out the islands , isle of white , isle of Mann for the TT , Southern Ireland , and Skye, im thinking old converted double decker .
    Do you think we'd drive each other even more nuts ? It could quickly turn into a murder mystery tour I like to have pipe dream to take me away from reality.
    We could pass by the Anfield Ground to keep pulisa happy
    The other option would be Vietnam or Route 66 .
    Hope you had another good day , if you get a fluke good day don't question it just enjoy
    Take care .
    Anfield????!!! Not on your life!! I'd avoid that place like the plague!

Selhurst Park is more my line-in deepest SE25 and the Pride of Sarf London!

I live in Surrey (not the Stockbroker Belt). More the Rage against The Lycra Set belt.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Anfield????!!! Not on your life!! I'd avoid that place like the plague!

Selhurst Park is more my line-in deepest SE25 and the Pride of Sarf London!

I live in Surrey (not the Stockbroker Belt). More the Rage against The Lycra Set belt.
    I might have just accidentally rembered you saying your team lost to Liverpool, thought you might like to egg the place so you won't want to stop by meadow lane or pride park either I could send photos of them .

I believe it's the Pirelli Stadium now for the Rams..Never been to Meadow Lane (Shrewsbury?) I'd love a tour of all proper football grounds not these ghastly faceless complexes with hotels etc (Chelski etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Hey, you could do a tour and stop off at all our houses.
    Or better still, pick us up on the way and we could all end up in an anxiety free zone.

There's a book called, 'Travels with Charley'.
    It's from one of my favourite authors; John Steinbeck.
    A travel Biog about one man and his dog that travels in a camper over parts of America in the 60s.
    It's a very funny adventure and worth a read.

Well done fishman for coping today.

As long as you all take your shoe's off your more than welcome to pop round mine

Infact can i come with you?

Sounds like your doing ok Fishman. I'm pleased

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    As long as you all take your shoe's off your more than welcome to pop round mine

Infact can i come with you?

Sounds like your doing ok Fishman. I'm pleased
    Give it up, Matt, we all know this "don't tread your dirty shoes through my house" is really just a cover for your foot fetish...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Give it up, Matt, we all know this "don't tread your dirty shoes through my house" is really just a cover for your foot fetish...

It all started at school mate. I'd get the girls wearing skirts to do handstands and that also brought on the foot fetish

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information