Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many directions

Re: Too many directions

My socks are holy Matt, would that be a problem? Pulisa, I 'think' Meadow Lane is Notts County unless I'm out of date.

Buster - start up that bus? All this doom and gloom news calls for some escapism...

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    My socks are holy Matt, would that be a problem? Pulisa, I 'think' Meadow Lane is Notts County unless I'm out of date.

Buster - start up that bus? All this doom and gloom news calls for some escapism...
    No problem Fishman! As long as your feet are clean!!

Now about this bus, it's odd i watched the film speed last night (spooky) no way am i getting on a bus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post

'Course it's Notts County ..silly me! Am getting confused with Gay Meadow if it's still OK to call it that?

I never take much notice of the news, Fishman. If it's not the weather it's Brexit or Nuclear War but I suppose that's better than wall-to-wall Meghan Markle? Anyway the new Royal baby is imminent so that will take the attention off anything too heavy for a day or two..

I can imagine a road trip with all of us on board might be a good channel 5 series. What would be a good name for the programme do you think?

I go past Notts county , forest and Derby county all the time but this is how much I follow football my cousins lad played for the rams and I didn't even know
    Matt I'd take off my shoes but I'd might seem pointless when the dogs allready ran in to greet everyone , you'd have paw prints on the ceiling .
    Me and my mates used to have bus when we were in our twenties going to festivals and car shows we had some fantastic times , I guess it would be a bit more sedate these days but then as you get older you notice the small things and enjoy the journey not just the destination, I suppose now we'd have to take change of clothes and soap instead of stacks of alcohol.
    My god we'd be a bunch of misfits , wonderfully weird normal is soooo overrated.

Normal is indeed overrated Buster, whatever normal is anyway. I think we'd get along just fine, all weirdos together.

Our own documentary on Channel 5 Pulisa? Hmm...'Coastal Britain Aboard the Misfit Bus'? or 'Weirdos on the Road'?

'Anxiety on the Road', 'Misfits on the Road', Watch Out, 'Weirdos on the Run'; love it! Who would calm who down? No-on would take charge, it would chaos!
    You'd have to get us all on the bus first, then you'd have to keep us there.

Seriously, I was only talking to Mr C the other day about no programme on TV based upon people with Anxiety in a 'fly on the wall' series or even a drama series.
    Plenty of drama with anxiety. The 'Bus' idea would surely pull in millions!

Couch Trip

---------- Post added at 01:27 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post

It all started at school mate. I'd get the girls wearing skirts to do handstands and that also brought on the foot fetish

It's amazing what some of those mothers at the school gates get up to!

(Oh...you meant when you were a kid? )

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 ----------

Buster, would I still be allowed to moon out of the window or am I too old for that too?

If the police pull us over I've got my excuse lined up ready...I was asked Matt about my piles

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Couch Trip

---------- Post added at 01:27 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

It's amazing what some of those mothers at the school gates get up to!

(Oh...you meant when you were a kid? )

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 ----------

Buster, would I still be allowed to moon out of the window or am I too old for that too?

If the police pull us over I've got my excuse lined up ready...I was asked Matt about my piles
    I said how many miles, not piles!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    I said how many miles, not piles!!!
    I was giving The Proclaimers a reboot at the time too

Couch Trip is great!

Or "I'm a Worrier-Get Me Outta Here"

Panic Party On The Road

The Charge of the White Coat Brigade

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information