Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many directions

Re: Too many directions

I remember Mrs F's waters being broken around 1pm on the Thursday. I recall thinking 'great, I'll be home in time for tea'. I was still there at 1am Friday morning when daughter arrived. The midwife got her all cleaned up and said 'Here, go to Daddy'. I thought 'what am I supposed to do with a baby?' But her blue eyes were gazing at the ceiling and she gave a little yawn, I'll never forget that.

Now that sweet baby is in Milton Keynes at BF's and I need to borrow her car so I can get over to Dad's. Anxiety is up because of being reliant on the good will of others.

Don't make me shake my head again fishman

At what Carnation?

Back in time for tea. Tea time in Australia the following day maybe.

I was 10 hours for 1st and much longer for 2nd, oddly. He still the same now, can’t get his ass out of bed to save his life.

How is your Dad generally now Fishman, is the Clarithromycin doing it’s job?

Ghost…Spillways

Sorry fishman, I didn't mean to offend

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Sorry fishman, I didn't mean to offend
    LOL you didn't offend me Carnation I remember actually thinking that, I was exhausted with all that waiting around?

Dad is chirpier today Darksky, so I'm hoping they're working (the ABs). He's a bit unsteady on his feet still but hopefully he's finally getting on top of this UTI.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post

Note - a long break after being invited along the road for a drink. Plus being interrupted endlessly by Mrs F. She bought me some oven gloves for Xmas. No don't say anything.
    What? No pinnie?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Back in time for tea. Tea time in Australia the following day maybe.

I was 10 hours for 1st and much longer for 2nd, oddly. He still the same now, can’t get his ass out of bed to save his life.

How is your Dad generally now Fishman, is the Clarithromycin doing it’s job?
    When my big brother was delivered the doctor said "are you giving birth to baby elephant". He was a 12 pounder I seem to recall

12 pounds! Good grief Terry, I have involuntarily crossed my legs.

Ghost…Spillways

I bet my mum wish she had (something I don't want to think about! )

Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread Information